• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

The hell is going on with all these travels not being called?

I don't feel good about it. GT will be out for revenge after the beatdown in Atlanta. Wake will be tight knowing another slip-up eliminates any real possibility of an at-large bid. Hope they prove me wrong.
Bump.

Losers. Hate this team.

Season’s over, gang. Team beat Duke and packed it in. It looked like we quit in the second half on Saturday, and I am convinced we have quit now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom half of the ACC finish still on the table here. Never underestimate this program's ability to shit the bed.

Exactly half of GTs FG attempts have been threes, and both threes and non-threes were made at the same percentage.

Gonna need someone to pull a Broderick Hicks against FSU in 99

Since we were up 15 at Va tech, we have lost by 40 in roughly 30 minutes, to two non tourney teams.

That is quitting. Just so surprising post Duke. I didn’t think we quit second half v UNC. They just killed us. Haven’t thought we quit any of those other games - we choked, but didn’t quit.

We quit second half against Va tech and have not tried tonight. No excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense looked fine. Rebounding is a different story.
Like I said, it’s our approach to defense that is flawed. I have no doubt that the guys are hustling, but there’s just too much ground to cover after switches and or swing passes after drop coverage. That’s why they’re getting so many looks from three. It is incredibly obvious to me, and it seems, other coaches. Easy to scheme against.

Back