• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Since we were up 15 at Va tech, we have lost by 40 in roughly 30 minutes, to two non tourney teams.

That is quitting. Just so surprising post Duke. I didn’t think we quit second half v UNC. They just killed us. Haven’t thought we quit any of those other games - we choked, but didn’t quit.

We quit second half against Va tech and have not tried tonight. No excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forbes is not that guy. This stretch of three losses out weighs everything he’s done

Listening to RJ Davis discuss how their game played out like his dream is certainly salt in the wound.

Does seem like Forbes teams wear down end of season. Three straight years. Too short of a bench. There was no reason Marsh and Marion got zero time for so many games after getting time and now giving it back to them.

Injuries/fatigue/foul trouble all inevitable at some point. Save legs. Boost morale. Play a deeper bench.

Andrew Carr has completely choked in the first half. It seems the pressure has gotten to him.

I mean to be fair shitting the bed end of season didn’t start with Forbes.

I’m not sure we’ve quit. I think maybe we aren’t that good and don’t have any real offense. Or defense. So I mean maybe that’s not better.

Listening to RJ Davis discuss how their game played out like his dream is certainly salt in the wound.

UNC’s dreams come true.

Wake has nightmares. Rarely dreams.

That half was really concerning because it was the same drought we saw at ND. And at no point did we try to execute for a shot. We just came down played one on one and launched 3s.

Forbes is striking me as a guy that is good at finding guys to play fast and loose. But not good at executing to find tough buckets. And that's not going to work in hard games.

I’m most disappointed in Boopie. Missing shots is one thing, but basic trouble dribbling and passing as a point guard is a real problem. Still think he will grow as a player (though not in size, unfortunately), but really hurting us lately

I’m most disappointed in Boopie. Missing shots is one thing, but basic trouble dribbling and passing as a point guard is a real problem. Still think he will grow as a player (though not in size, unfortunately), but really hurting us lately

He’s played like shit tonight but was literally our best player in the last game 😂

Back