• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Forbes gonna ride with Cam with a broken wrist and a pulled hammy?

Such a fucking weird season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting ill watching this game...first the terrible start, now the drawing me back in. I'm going to hurl.

This game is the epitome of our entire season. Everything still to play for, stick with us!

3 f’ing 3 pointers after how we’ve shot it at the Joel this season. What a year

Boopie is allowing defenders to catch up with that head fake like he’s going to shoot. Just take the ball and drive man.

Forbes gonna ride with Cam with a broken wrist and a pulled hammy?

Such a fucking weird season.

At this point what other choice does he have? Cam always gives 100%, sometimes to his own detriment, when everyone else is sleep walking and not stepping up

I'm getting ill watching this game...first the terrible start, now the drawing me back in. I'm going to hurl.

Wake never allows you to just turn it off. Never. You will stay and watch. We might win this. Find out Cam tore his hammy and is down for season. Still beat Clemson. Lose ACCt.

Go to Dayton. Lose by 61.

Seems right to me.

BOOPIE gotta get his fucking shit together, that’s what this game is going to come down to.

Back