• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Why do they not review a call like that at the end of the game? That call is made with consistency in my kids fifth grade travel league!

Did we have a timeout left after that shot went in? Gotta call it with only .4 if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far do they have to go in the ACC Tourney to get in now? Finals? Win it? Can't imagine winning evening a game....

Just a gut punch. I don’t see how the team recovers. Season’s over. See all of you next year.

10 days ago we had just beaten Duke and looking at 3 games against inferior talent ND,VT, GT. Forbes goes 0-3 and shits the season away. I know he gets at least one more year which is really too bad. He has hit his ceiling and it’s time to move on. Time to focus on baseball.

It's our own damn fault for letting it get so close. They turned it over 16 times! I thought we might lose, but if you told me they would have turned it over 16 times I'd have guessed we win be 20.

fucking officiating is ridiculous. I hate those motherfuckers. They suck. Walking walking god damnit.

We thought the season was over within the first 2 weeks - we had some fun in between but we simply lost nearly all close games played outside the Joel (and 1 in the Joel). We had such an easy path to the tournament, this will take some time to get over. Unreal collapse.

16 TOs from GT and we still can’t win. Missed FTs, missed layups and some of the most shit drop coverage defense I’ve ever seen. We didn’t deserve to win, TBH.

Back