• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Forbes always seemed like a goofy dude to me. I kinda didn't mind it because of what he was left with and seemed like he was going to bring us back but now his goofiness just pisses me off

You knew our 5th longest home winning streak would have to end in brutal fashion

One question from Currie to Forbes in the end of season interview, “Why can’t you get your guys ready for important games?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of those nights. Boopie and Cam missed several bunnies and more than a handful of their shots bounced around and dropped in. Nobody to blame but ourselves for not showing any “wanna” in the first half.

Waiting for the number crunchers to say, "Well, if we beat Clemson and win two ACCT games we will get in." Like that's going to happen.

This team is done. It is playing exhausted and on fumes, and on top of that there is only one guy on the team, maybe two, who plays like he has any stones.

This collapse is so fucking disastrous that I think Forbes is on thinner ice than we realize. Better take that 5M and buy a new team-- make a nut check a prerequisite.

Wake should have had a 30 sec shot clock for their last possession, not 20. Could have left GaTech with no time.

I'm done with this clown. I posted that after year 2 and got blasted here.

The decent thing would be for him to resign.

Oh well, there's baseball. This post has been edited.

Last edited:
I genuinely do not understand how Forbes isn’t straight up fired for the way this season ended. That’s a very talented team that collapsed due to a lack of preparation/awareness. He’s gotta go.

It’s a bad missed call. However, game should have never come down to that. You screw around against a bad team and you will end up getting beat.
I don’t think it was a travel, but could’ve gone either way. Watched it a couple of times and he is dribbling as he falls to the ground and never really takes full possession until he stops. I do think Wake got screwed badly on the no flagrant foul call. Obvious launch into a defenseless player with zero intent to defend the shot. Can’t understand how they let a play like that go.

We thought the season was over within the first 2 weeks - we had some fun in between but we simply lost nearly all close games played outside the Joel (and 1 in the Joel). We had such an easy path to the tournament, this will take some time to get over. Unreal collapse.
We also lost a ton of games that we absolutely should have won, and probably would have with better game management. There were so many stupid, careless and sloppy plays in the 2nd half during those losses. Good teams don’t do that because good coaching prevents it (or stops it after it starts). We had virtually none of that this year from Forbes. A really disappointing coaching performance by him with the talent on this team.

Back