• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

Blow a 10 point lead with the season on the line. Forbes wouldn’t be the COY in Iowa 1A womens JV ball today.

It's not over yet, but this is just sad. I can't even muster anger at the moment--Just such a poor effort. Maybe they'll pull out a miracle, but it's embarrassing to be in this spot as a 5 seed.

I hope this doesn’t turn into a Manning extension situation where we made another horrible mistake.

It’s crazy. BC has very little basketball tradition and has made the quarters and finals more recently than we have. We can’t even get a fluke run much less win with a solid team.

We need to talk to the Cubs or someone. This is just unreal.

This is no surprise. Under pressure we have folded a lot. Honestly, I won't feel good if we back into the NCAA and lose in the 1st round. We are really fragile .

Gotta think everybody got big heads from all the good press on Monday. Shameful to come out and play like this.

Big time choke. forbes might have brought in some great players which is more than half the battle, but based on critical games we had to have (home vs. UM) his in-game coaching has been suspect and the inability to get the team to play without so many stupid TOs is mind boggling. Understand he is trying to rebuild from complete dung, but man it seems the talent is there for a NCAA tourney team but not looking like it is meant to be....

The coach of the year does not lose this game. He was out coached badly today.

First time I can remember without Williams or Williamson on the floor in meaningful minutes.

That was a good look by Monsanto, but he looks exhausted, he's looked like he's dragging since before OT.

Back