• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

Such a break getting the steal! And not even close on the 3-pointer...and then a foul. Killer sequence.

Drive to the fucking basket what are you doing

I hope Forbes enjoys the award, but this was a horrible job today.

WE SAW THIS COMING WITH HIS COMMENTS AND ANTICS THE WEEK LEADING UP TO THIS GAME.

Fly out to Minnesota AND to see Keller and a lot more --- including clearly DOWNPLAYING the ACCT. Yes, go watch all his press conferences closely --- NOT EXTENSION WORTHY shit.

How about goofing off and finding your "because I AM THE COACH" sign --- and more.

Outcoached by Earl Grant.

Yeah, this game leaves some pretty major questions about Forbes. It also highlighted the issues with Williams that have been discussed along the way.

WE SAW THIS COMING WITH HIS COMMENTS AND ANTICS THE WEEK LEADING UP TO THIS GAME.

Fly out to Minnesota AND to see Keller and a lot more --- including clearly DOWNPLAYING the ACCT. Yes, go watch all his press conferences closely --- NOT EXTENSION WORTHY shit.

How about goofing off and finding your "because I AM THE COACH" sign --- and more.

Outcoached by Earl Grant.

What

I will never understand how we are the ones drowning in foul trouble.

Even Manning's 2017 team beat BC in the first round of the ACC tournament. Handily by 14.

Even if we somehow win this game, this is embarrassing.

They sucked me back in to caring all season and then can throw it all away this quickly.

Valuing the ball and smart play matters even more in the post season. Our team is not well coached in either area. Persistent problems all year that Forbes did not address

We’re about to lose to BC.

Boston freaking college.

Just when you get sucked back on and begin to care…

Back