• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

since Tim Duncan graduated, in 25 years, WF has 8 wins in the ACC tournament and one Sweet 16.

since Virginia Tech hired Buzz Williams, in 8 years, VT has 8 wins in the ACC tournament and one Sweet 16, and counting. (and an ACC title, and 5 NCAA appearances)

I really cannot believe the sequence of events that happened this week in ACC Basketball.

Gut punch after gut punch.

Or nut punch after nut punch. I’m starting to think I’m a fan of the baseball model where you’re either on for three or you’re HS to the pros. College basketball has really changed for the worse.

Or nut punch after nut punch. I’m starting to think I’m a fan of the baseball model where you’re either on for three or you’re HS to the pros. College basketball has really changed for the worse.

How is this relevant to Wake Forest? No one and dones here....

The best player we had is one and done.

We need better players. We need all parts working to get them. Need to invest and get proper stadium. Shit stadium has consequences.

The best player we had is one and done.

We need better players. We need all parts working to get them. Need to invest and get proper stadium. Shit stadium has consequences.

What? We have 0 one and done players. We’ve only ever had 1: Hoard.

What the heck is Alondes and all these other Juco guys we are offering? One and done.

That’s the shell game we are playing. We would benefit greatly from a 3 year rule.

In the interim, the JUCO shelf is our best option player wise…I do agree with that.

What the heck is Alondes and all these other Juco guys we are offering? One and done.

That’s the shell game we are playing. We would benefit greatly from a 3 year rule.

In the interim, the JUCO shelf is our best option player wise…I do agree with that.

Alondes played 2 years at Oklahoma before he came to Wake. A 3 year rule would have no bearing on anyone on our team.

I also don’t know who “all these other JUCO guys are you are talking about.

Alondes played 2 years at Oklahoma before he came to Wake. A 3 year rule would have no bearing on anyone on our team.

No shit Sherlock. But it would really help our roster in 2030. That’s what our new stadium would do too.

Y’all sit around watching Texas A&M. We need long term answers, as I have been saying for decades. Wake Forest alums are playing checkers instead of chess.

No shit Sherlock. But it would really help our roster in 2030. That’s what our new stadium would do too.

Y’all sit around watching Texas A&M. We need long term answers, as I have been saying for decades. Wake Forest alums are playing checkers instead of chess.

No need to be an ass, especially since you’re the one posting things than don’t make sense. And good lord, either pay for the need stadium yourself or stop posting about it incessantly. It’s so damn frustrating. No one cares anymore.

No need to be an ass, especially since you’re the one posting things than don’t make sense. And good lord, either pay for the need stadium yourself or stop posting about it incessantly. It’s so damn frustrating. No one cares anymore.

I meant “new.”

Because no one who matters will listen (or knows/gives a fuck who he is), an online message board is his only platform. Best to ignore the Dukie.

This is the same conversation we had in 2000 and 2005 and 2010. Y’all didn’t care about 2020 back then. See what it got you?

Forbes is really cute but he will be long gone by 2030. We need proper home stadium in place for long term. Old coaches care about next 2-3 years—as they damn well should. It’s the stewards that need to care about 2030. And Wake Forest alums are shitty damn stewards. We need to change the thinking around wake basketball. Invest in the proper gym.

This is the same conversation we had in 2000 and 2005 and 2010. Y’all didn’t care about 2020 back then. See what it got you?

Forbes is really cute but he will be long gone by 2030. We need proper home stadium in place for long term. Old coaches care about next 2-3 years—as they damn well should. It’s the stewards that need to care about 2030. And Wake Forest alums are shitty damn stewards. We need to change the thinking around wake basketball. Invest in the proper gym.

Like I said, you put down 10 million and then maybe we’ll match it. If you’re not going to put your money where your mouth is then shut up about it.

This has probably been mentioned but doesn't ESPN Or CBS have camera crews on various bubble teams each year? Anybody know if we'll be one of em (a team with a camera crew on us)?

This has probably been mentioned but doesn't ESPN Or CBS have camera crews on various bubble teams each year? Anybody know if we'll be one of em (a team with a camera crew on us)?

I hope not. Lots of sad faces.

Back