• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

Well that was pathetic. Kind of feels like old times, flame out when it counts. Maybe we'll get a play-in game like we did during Danny's one semi-successful year.

Why is Williams cramping when he has been a beast all season and had a week off?

Why did Mucius play so few minutes?

Was Sy even close to healthy?

Apparently Forbes spent the week counting his money and not preparing for the game. Disgrace

Even semi competent 2nd half reffing and we win by 5-6. Just ACC corruption at its finest.

I feel like I have to do some re-evaluation of my fandom after that one.

Well deserved. What we get for reading those press clippings and going to watch a committed player right before the ACCT

Y’all this was not on the refs. If we shoot any better than 50% from the line then it doesn’t matter.

Even semi competent 2nd half reffing and we win by 5-6. Just ACC corruption at its finest.

It was bad today, but we also gotta make foul shots. And with a tied game with 30 seconds left and the ACC POY, a charge is a pretty sorry outcome too.

Well deserved. What we get for reading those press clippings and going to watch a committed player right before the ACCT

Yep. Forbes deserves everything that's coming for this one.

Back