• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

It is open seating as well, but you have to move for any season ticket holder that attends.

I am taking my two kids, but leaving my Aggie wife at home. Is anyone else going? With the open seating we should try to sit in the same section. I am not sure when doors open.

Maybe they have a system in place, but that sounds like a recipe for some really awkward interactions if not so bow-up Texas-style encounters.

Texas A&M is currently the favorite to win the NIT at +300. Wake Forest is second favorite to win at +440.

So the winner will be a huge favorite. This is basically the Vegas championship game.

Just be sure and eat the steaks after the game!!!

dude is definitely one of those guys that had some hair procedure one offseason and showed up like no one would notice

IIRC he grew his hair back out in his last season at VT.

Thank you. I remember him as a portly, sweaty little bald man, like a younger Hank from Breaking Bad, so I appreciate this confirmation that the hair is PHONY.

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

My Buzz story. One morning after his team had played the night before in the ACC tournament, I ran into him at a bagel shop in Greensboro. It was at that game that he had had that funny moment where he was helping “coach“ the fan who was shooting a free throw as a part of a contest. I asked him about it and he joked that he figured maybe his coaching would help that fan better than it was helping his own team, or something like that.

I know coaches usually give their assistant coaches or players a chance to talk amongst themselves at the beginning of a timeout, but it was funny how he turned that moment into something for the fans’ enjoyment as well.

My Buzz story. One morning after his team had played the night before in the ACC tournament, I ran into him at a bagel shop in Greensboro. It was at that game that he had had that funny moment where he was helping “coach“ the fan who was shooting a free throw as a part of a contest. I asked him about it and he joked that he figured maybe his coaching would help that fan better than it was helpsing his own team, or something like that.

I know coaches usually give their assistant coaches or players a chance to talk amongst themselves at the beginning of a timeout, but it was funny how he turned that moment into something for the fans’ enjoyment as well.

seems like a good dude who cares about his players much like our coach. Forbes credits Buzz with helping him along the way. In fact, Forbes credits alot of people, very humble guy and will never have the ego that so many ahole coaches have these days.

seems like a good dude who cares about his players much like our coach. Forbes credits Buzz with helping him along the way. In fact, Forbes credits alot of people, very humble guy and will never have the ego that so many ahole coaches have these days.

Not sure I have ever seen a Wake (or P5 at all?) coach express more appreciation about where he has been, and where he is now. Powerful stuff.

Back