• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 4: LaSalle Explorers - Friday 2pm - CBS Sports Network

Keller is going to be really good. He's been our best and most disruptive defender at the 5 since game 1, and now he's gaining confidence on the offensive end.

Give me Appleby, Williamson, Monsanto, Carr, Keller in the starting lineup from now on, Steve. Thanks.
I like this. Hildreth works fine off the bench. Same with Klintman.

so nice seeing a team that is difficult to pressure.

Carr with a bad play at both ends.

Please bench him.

I think we need to give some hard fouls to send a message.

I get the comments about the slow start, but we were missing wide open looks while Nickleberry was hitting fadeaways and banked in a 3. We kept playing our game, kept playing defense with some good adjustments, we taxed them inside and wore them down with our depth.

This is exactly the kind of game we lost all the time in the pre-Forbes era. A well-coached, less talented team would run hot for a bit and we'd go into panicky hero ball. This just looks like another Forbes team where players understand their roles and are quickly learning how to play with each other.

Gotta figure out this NIL shit so Forbes stays...

Back