• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Exactly my point. Republicans are going just as soft on Franken as they did on Trump and Democrats are also going soft on Franken when they didn't go soft on Trump. Ergo, he's getting a pass for being a Democrat. I'm not sure what's so confusing about this.

Ok, but I don't think it's because he's a Democrat, 538 speculated that probably the vast majority of men in Congress, regardless of party, have a history of this kind of thing and when the Franken allegations came out everyone was worried that they'd be next, so no one wanted to come out swinging calling for his head.

The Franken stuff is mostly a whataboutism tactic to distract from Roy Moore.

I don’t get it. If you are that horny just rub one out and get on with your day and stop thinking about pussy. It’s so easy. Just rub one out. It’s a gift from the Gods, the ability to rub one out and forget about that shit and go do some fun shit like your hobby or something. Sheesh

I don’t get it. If you are that horny just rub one out and get on with your day and stop thinking about pussy. It’s so easy. Just rub one out. It’s a gift from the Gods, the ability to rub one out and forget about that shit and go do some fun shit like your hobby or something. Sheesh

It's probably worth adding a caveat about rubbing one out in private instead of in front of people.

Democrats are too busy fighting a moral battle to realize they're losing a political battle. They're going to be forced into either defending the creeps on their side or outing the GOP creeps.

Well that only works if the other side will get rid of their creeps.

No it doesn't. Going beyond the fact that it's the morally right thing to do, there's political value in being the party that consistently opposes inappropriate treatment of women, given that women are > 50% of the electorate and society is clearly moving toward greater recognition of the importance of treating women with respect. It is (or if not, will be) a political liability for Republicans to be the party that harbors sexual assailants--but only if the same thing can't be said about Democrats

I'll admit, I'm very confused about the point you're trying to make, so let me know if I'm missing something.

But didn't something like 53% of white women vote for trump in 2016, after he admitted to grabbing women by the pussy with out consent?

He's arguing the prisoner's dilemma.

Which doesn't make much sense in this context. If Franken steps down, he's replaced by another Democrat. What has the Democratic Party lost by this? There is no prisoner's dilemma.

But didn't something like 53% of white women vote for trump in 2016, after he admitted to grabbing women by the pussy with out consent?

Yes. That said, Trump was running against someone who had actively protected her husband against the same type of allegations so it's not like there was clear daylight between the parties on the issue.

Yes. That said, Trump was running against someone who had actively protected her husband against the same type of allegations so it's not like there was clear daylight between the parties on the issue.

Ok, so putting Hillary's actions RE: sexual assault and harassment, on the same level as Trump's is where we are at.

There was. Pussy grabber < wife of pussy grabber.

You can't defend women who defend sexual abuse by saying "But he was running against a woman who defended sexual abuse."

Back