• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

I posted yesterday what more should have done originally. It may be too late for that now.

What should Moore do? If he is denying the allegations, should he continue with his campaign? Or doesnone

Honestly, take the pistol from his campaign charade and stick it under his pedophile chin.

What should Moore do? If he is denying the allegations, should he continue with his campaign? Or doesnone

this is an easy one. Roy should drop out of the race, give a public apology to all the girls he molested, and get down on his knees and pray to God for forgiveness. Because that is what a Christian would do.

You supported an self-admitted serial sexual assaulter, serial Peeping Tom of naked teenage girls, thief and liar. Why does is it not surprise anyone that you look for positives in a person who said the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was wrong? Who said no Muslim-American should be allowed to be in Congress? Who said homosexuality should be illegal? Who was thrown off the AL Supreme Court TWICE for his illegal actions? Who trolled mal;ls for teenage girls when he was in his 30s. Who sexually assaulted a 14 yo. Who trolled HS football games for cheerleaders when he was in 30s.

What a shock that you support or defends such a person!

One more Karllllllll - since there’s no shock that you think I support this crap, I must have married a vile sexist pig and raised three sons who are also the spitting image of a men you think I support.

You don’t deserve to Shine their Shoes.

For someone who flips out whenever someone mentions your sons, you sure do bring them up a lot.

Are you a Christian? Just wondering?

yep, not that it matters. Roy Moore says very loudly and proudly that he is a christian yet his actions and political life scream otherwise.

Louie Louie Louie. I still love you. Sadly, children love even the most abusive parents. Well until they grow up and realize they have become them and need help.

I already embarrassed my kid as parent many times as you have or will do too. You want the best for them? You may go out on a limb. As far as this place? They know their mom doesn’t take any shit. There’s a time and place for everything and this place seems to be a place where it doesn’t matter what you say. Other than it’s a public forum - so what.

The only thing they should be embarrassed about is their mom coming back here to tolerate people’s crap. That needs to be fixed.

You would love my kids and you’re still welcome for pie and lasagne Louie, even with all the batshit crazy comments you made.

You and captain will always be number 1 & 2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOUIE. Tell my kids I love them and I’ll see them soon. We got some ass kicking to do this weekend.

Peace out.

Oh yay risc is back, happy thanksgiving risc. What are y'all having for thanksgiving dinner, pizza?

Nice #maga tag.

Back