• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Really? I guess I will have to go through the thousands of memes/posts and pics of Trump you all posted about his assaults. You got a few weeks to sit here with me?

Let’s see them...

I love the Franken does it and it doesn't count because he is on my team #hottakes

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you read this thread?

I mean, I know you are not going to admit that your #narrative on Sen. Warren was bullshit, but at least have some basis in reality for your posts. Outside of RJ, who the fuck is defending Franken?

Other articles said that prior to the official complaint filing on Monday Lauer was already under investigation by multiple news outlets for other harassment allegations.

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you read this thread?

I mean, I know you are not going to admit that your #narrative on Sen. Warren was bullshit, but at least have some basis in reality for your posts. Outside of RJ, who the fuck is defending Franken?

Yep, just say other than RJ -something negative-and post it.

Now hearing Lauer raped a woman in Rio.

I think the primary allegation comes from an episode in Sochi (Winter Olympics in 2014). Apparently, NBC got wind that the NY Times and other outlets were working on the story, and NBC wanted to get ahead of it. That said, there is a different standard for sexual harassment cases: accused = guilty.

I think the primary allegation comes from an episode in Sochi (Winter Olympics in 2014). Apparently, NBC got wind that the NY Times and other outlets were working on the story, and NBC wanted to get ahead of it. That said, there is a different standard for sexual harassment cases: accused = guilty.

Lauer isn't in jail. He was fired from his job. Someone doesn't need to be guilty of something to get fired. There are many reasons to fire somebody including making your employer look bad or potentially creating a harmful environment for co-workers.

just saw Keillor on his last tour. He was hilarious. His statement:

In a follow-up statement, he said he was fired over “a story that I think is more interesting and more complicated than the version MPR heard.” He didn’t give details of the allegation.

lol what the fuck?

jesus fucking christ

is it really that hard to not be a shithead

We just had the same discussion here when we heard the Keillor thing. My co-worker was like "I've been working for 20+ years, and never once did it pop into my head that I should conduct a meeting in my underwear [or whatever other insane things are coming out]"

Back