• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

I want to be free from criminal prosecution for the things I say. I see political correctness as the foundational precousor to legalizing overbroad censorship of ideas
Whoever's shitty parody this is, you picked an absolutely perfect time to make a conservative argument against PC censorship.

Maybe you'd like to comment on Trump's censorship of the CDC? Since we're sooo worried about politically motivated censorship.

If you claim that your First Amendment rights are infriged upon because you can’t say racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, or any other type of bigoted speech, there’s a broader discussion to be had about why you want to say horrible things and if that’s really the hill you want to die on.

I started and then stopped watching Silicon Valley because of his character. He's extremely grating, and this revelation isn't the least bit surprising. It's a shame because I really like Kumail Nanjiani.

He was a judge on the Comedy Central roast tournament, and was a T Total asshole, this does not surprise me in the least. .

I started and then stopped watching Silicon Valley because of his character. He's extremely grating, and this revelation isn't the least bit surprising. It's a shame because I really like Kumail Nanjiani.
He was a judge on the Comedy Central roast tournament, and was a T Total asshole, this does not surprise me in the least. .
Womp womp
2db636fe5a1bcf51649d5a9b56343787.jpg

The sex was consensual but the blackmail probably warrants inclusion in this thread. (Moved from other thread because he's not up for re-election this year.)

I don't see anything about his career ending.

Back