• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

She is one of the meanest, most arrogant people on the planet. And yes, I've had interactions with her.

Damn. That’s cold.

Yep, this is the position you should take. Stay silent on the White House hiring a known wife-beater, but instead be critical of models.

You're a true role model. On the other hand, it explains your vote perfectly. You hate women about as much as the President does.

Don't forget, she also implied that one of the wife-beater's victims is either lying or to blame if she didn't file criminal charges. Great to have the horsefucker back.

Am I supposed to be impressed with the number of women SI employs or the fact that these people showcase naked women who are viewed as sex objects (which is fine) advocating for “me too”?

A great "she's asking for it" take here risc. You have nailed the spirit of the #metoo movement, my equine-fancying friend.

You are blaming women for the fact that some men view and treat them as objects or that they are asking for it. Seems like a man problem, not a woman problem.

If you think the platform should be Handmaid's Tale Weekly, I think you are missing the point.

I guess you didn’t read what I wrote.

“naked women who are viewed as sex objects (which is fine) advocating for “me too”?

I have no issue with any of the models. We’ve had sports illustrated for as long as I can remember. Looked forward to the swimsuit issue.

If you can’t see that SI mocks the real issue of me too than you’re blind.

As far as Pig Porter. I asked if Porters wives filed criminal charges? Nicole Simpson went to police, kept her photos cause she feared for her life.

Maybe these women felt the need to hide the truth for similar reasons as Nicole, I don’t know.

I don’t hate women. Hate is crude sig. grow up

At the very least, they took some legal action because Porter has a permanent restraining order against him.

SI is basically run predominantly by men. If you want to have a conversation about how the swimsuit issue can be problematic, sure, let's have that discussion.

MYSTERY: RONAN FARROW EXPOSE ON TOP MEDIA PERSON SET FOR PUBLICATION...

GUESSING GAME CONSUMES INDUSTRY...

NEW YORKER MAG FACT CHECKING 'BOMBSHELL' REPORT...

Back