• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meatball Ron DeSatan and his fascist band of cowardly Republicans

Keeping track of Florida's plunge into fascism probably deserves it own thread. We are banning books, banning academic lines of inquiry, tightly regulating what can be taught in school and university and how. Lots of days I feel pretty bad for moving my trans son and gay daughter to this state.

I moved to Central Florida in 2003 and am absolutely dumbfounded with how fast this state turned from purple to dark red the past couple of years. I've gone from hoping my kids might go to college in state to hoping they get the heck out of here to realize there is more to this world than restricting freedom under the guise of being "free"

Ron DeSatan is a great name btw.

I'm not even certain DeSatan actually cares about the substantive issues. But he certainly sees it as a way to rile people up and gain supporters and conservative klout.

This commercial needs to live on forever. He has absolutely no shame.

I’m glad these issues are receiving national attention. Send help.

What is it about dude's named ronnie that makes them so awful?

That quack drunkard Ronnie Jackson who tried to tell us how fit trump was. Yeesh

Perlman is the best I can think of and I'm sure there's some shitty stuff he's done that I've missed.

Back