• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meatball Ron DeSatan and his fascist band of cowardly Republicans

is that an officer or just a security guard?

He said he had to call LPD, so probably just a security guard.

Nearly everything this guy has done since taking office in 2019 has involved trolling liberals and then publicizing it to his base to the max. I'm sure conservatives will get a good laugh and lots of glee out of "woke" pro-gay Disney now being under the thumb of the author of the "Don't Say Gay" bill.

ARBIZFTJ5BHARK47BOTHMAAGLI.jpg

are there enough people in America who will fall for this shit? yeah, I know Trump won. but seems like more and more morons moved to FL after Trump was elected to get this asshole in office (witness his victory margins in his the 18 and 22 races).

but Trump has charisma and this well-known brand, plus so many people had baked in Hillary hate. is fucking Meatball Ron gonna get up there with his petty, whiny stances and win over enough people to get the White House?

you mean the woke house?
He wants to make it the White House again.

It's amazing they somehow found a person that is less likeable, more evil, and more dangerous than Trump. Pops just drank another steaming cup of consideration.
Even if there are good Republicans, there's no way one would win a Republican primary. I was talking to someone about DeSantis and he said something like, "So do we have to root for Trump?" I responded that there are no good options anyway. Whoever wins will win by being horrible and would be horrible as president.

are there enough people in America who will fall for this shit? yeah, I know Trump won. but seems like more and more morons moved to FL after Trump was elected to get this asshole in office (witness his victory margins in his the 18 and 22 races).

but Trump has charisma and this well-known brand, plus so many people had baked in Hillary hate. is fucking Meatball Ron gonna get up there with his petty, whiny stances and win over enough people to get the White House?
Yes and no. I do think Florida has absorbed morons from other states that may make it easier for Democrats to win some elections. Part of my "grand theory" of the 2022 midterms is that Republicans left swing districts in California and a few other states, narrowing the Republican margin of victory, maybe Georgia as well.

But then I remember that most Americans have fallen for this shit for most of the history of this country and the majority of white people have always fallen for this shit and get violently angry about other people wanting the same rights they have.

just seems like an entire platform of not making the country woke is a losing one, but what do I know.

Back