• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet Efton Reid TOMORROW

Can y'all advertise these more than 24 hours in advance, @RollTheQuadNIL? There are a lot of folks who might want to attend who already have plans for tomorrow afternoon.

Can y'all advertise these more than 24 hours in advance, @RollTheQuadNIL? There are a lot of folks who might want to attend who already have plans for tomorrow afternoon.
We have made a couple posts about it on social media over the last 2 weeks.

You're correct though, I should have made a thread on the message board sooner.

We have made a couple posts about it on social media over the last 2 weeks.

You're correct though, I should have made a thread on the message board sooner.
The folks who post on this board should be your target audience, man. These folks have stuck around through a decade of shit (in basketball) and like a lifetime of shit (in football) and are still pumped about supporting our Deacs!

My guess is Eftom is the tallest dude in the room

Yes, they should. Working on a new e-mail system (you'll notice our website just went through an overhaul). Completely out of my control and working out all the bugs.
Awesome! Appreciate everything you’re doing!

Why does Caleb Williams get to wear his actual USC jersey in the Nissan commercials but we gotta do this

Why does Caleb Williams get to wear his actual USC jersey in the Nissan commercials but we gotta do this

Good question. Nissan has a sponsorship deal with USC that allows them to use University marks (name, logo, jersey mascot, etc).

Ashley does not have a sponsorship with WFU. If this was Lowes Foods, Allegacy, Pepsi, or a sponsor that is a partner with WF, we'd be able to utilize University marks as long as Learfield is okay with it.

Roll The Quad actually has to be a sponsor of Learfield in order to use any WF marks, logos, or have a presence at any games.

I wish I could figure out some way that these guys could sponsor my New England based education law firm. This is so cool.
We could do a couple of different options.

-Depending on where you law firm is based, you could utilize players from that area to be in digital marketing ads. These ads can be photos or video ads. We would be able to help you with creative.
-You could utilize them via an appearance (in-person when they're home) or virtually.
-You could also hire one of the players that might be interested in law to intern for you for a few months during the off season

I am more than happy to connect and talk through further ideas.

Back