• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet Efton Reid TOMORROW

We could do a couple of different options.

-Depending on where you law firm is based, you could utilize players from that area to be in digital marketing ads. These ads can be photos or video ads. We would be able to help you with creative.
-You could utilize them via an appearance (in-person when they're home) or virtually.
-You could also hire one of the players that might be interested in law to intern for you for a few months during the off season

I am more than happy to connect and talk through further ideas.
Wake has 6 players from New England on the current roster. Including Harry Lodge, Erik Russell and Matt Gulbin.

Wake has 6 players from New England on the current roster. Including Harry Lodge, Erik Russell and Matt Gulbin.
And Cam’s gf, which he very sweetly told my son. We’re not an advertising kind of law firm but I’m super into an intern!

We could do a couple of different options.

-Depending on where you law firm is based, you could utilize players from that area to be in digital marketing ads. These ads can be photos or video ads. We would be able to help you with creative.
-You could utilize them via an appearance (in-person when they're home) or virtually.
-You could also hire one of the players that might be interested in law to intern for you for a few months during the off season

I am more than happy to connect and talk through further ideas.
I'll reach out tomorrow. I know of a firm local to the Triad who'd be interested in an opportunity.

Efton will not get the waiver. Seems the Old White guys are cracking the whip on kids to make themselves feel better about their impotency with the portal and NIL. Someone has to pay and current decisions proves it will be the kids wanting to play. With conference realignment, NIL, the portal and the changed scene in D1 college athletics, time to kill the NCAA as we know it. It is ineffectual, arbitrary, self-serving, and useless.

I don't have a company in NC I want to advertise, but I do bring elite ad ideas for player names to the table.

Matthew Marsh for Daggett Shuler - it's a slam dunk case!
Efton Reid for local libraries/Barnes and Noble
Parker FRIEDrichsen for Mountain Fried Chicken
Abramo Canka for local dentists - he'll get that CANKA sore taken care of for ya!
Andrew Carr for local car companies

Back