• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Please give us more of your stellar analysis deaconbd

so far I told you what the cut line would be for the ladies and for the men, I told you the ladies would advance every step of the way all the way to the finals, I told you the men would advance to match play, I told you that Bar's call to the ladies would inspire them to better play, that Bag's call to the men would inspire them to better play ... thanks for recognizing me .... you're making me blush ...

Here I was thinking Bae would be done by now, but now Young may close out his match first.

Chacarra is having a rough go of it.

I do not understand why we insist on wearing pants instead of shorts, especially on what could be a day with 2 rounds.

Chacarra is having a rough go of it.

I do not understand why we insist on wearing pants instead of shorts, especially on what could be a day with 2 rounds.

yes it's crazy that out of all the Haas's Jerry would be the one that thinks wearing the pants prepares them for the pros when he's the one who never made the pros ... both Jay and Bill did ...

crazy that Jerry won't give in on this one ...

The girls did not choke, Chacarra is choking. Wearing pants is MORONIC

source.gif

yes it's crazy that out of all the Haas's Jerry would be the one that thinks wearing the pants prepares them for the pros when he's the one who never made the pros ... both Jay and Bill did ...

crazy that Jerry won't give in on this one ...

Currie needs to overrule Jerry on this crazy idea ...

Safe to assume the Young match is over and they are walking back to the clubhouse? It's been a long time since their score updated.

The Haas choke effect... or possibly overheat effect is clearly on full display.

Back