• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Bae must be living a bad dream. He's down 3 after 3 after struggling this entire tournament. I guess it's time to try another approach. If this keeps up he'll be done by the turn. We can't afford to give away a match but , unless he can turn the tide soon that's looks like the reality.

Bae must be living a bad dream. He's down 3 after 3 after struggling this entire tournament. I guess it's time to try another approach. If this keeps up he'll be done by the turn. We can't afford to give away a match but , unless he can turn the tide soon that's looks like the reality.

It only counts as one lost match, whether he loses 9 & 7 or on the 18th hole.

It only counts as one lost match, whether he loses 9 & 7 or on the 18th hole.

MY point is there are only 5 matches. If we aren't competitive in one it makes it that much harder to win 3. He's our # 2 player so the question must be asked what is going on?

I would’ve benched Bae for match play.

We have a good shot at the other four. Young heavily favored, Detmer playing a guy who has been subbed and out this week, Fitz has been consistent this year and then arguably the top matchup in Chacarra against their best player.

MY point is there are only 5 matches. If we aren't competitive in one it makes it that much harder to win 3. He's our # 2 player so the question must be asked what is going on?

MY point is that how competitive you are in a single match has no bearing on the other matches.

I would’ve benched Bae for match play.

We have a good shot at the other four. Young heavily favored, Detmer playing a guy who has been subbed and out this week, Fitz has been consistent this year and then arguably the top matchup in Chacarra against their best player.

Was playing Parker Gilliam over Bae even an option for match play since Parker didn't play any of the stroke play rounds? I assumed not but if it was an option you are absolutely correct he should have been pulled because either this course has gotten into his head or he is just off mechanically this weekend.

Was playing Parker Gilliam over Bae even an option for match play since Parker didn't play any of the stroke play rounds? I assumed not but if it was an option you are absolutely correct he should have been pulled because either this course has gotten into his head or he is just off mechanically this weekend.

Yeah you can change before any round.

just noticed that Stanford's first two golfers are Shemp and Dee Snider

MV5BMTk2NDU2NDU4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzc2MjI2._V1_UY317_CR24,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

dee-snider-2019.jpg

everyone else has stepped up and Bags (Bae) will step up sooner or later but we are so much better than Stanford we will win easily either way ...

Cameron Young playing like a #1 now with 3 birdies over last 4 holes to go 3 up.

Back