• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Metal

Ghost keeps popping up on my Sirius stations and I realize I should be listening to more of them. Definitely weird though...

Ghost is frigging good, man. I've listened to some more of them since this thread popped up. More metal in appearance than delivery. They remind me a bit of BOC, which would've been heavy in their time but not so much anymore.

Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, and Testament have all put out stellar thrash albums since this thread was started. Metal lives!

Subscribed to Apple Music this week and have been listening to lots of Cradle of Filth and Opeth albums I didn't own.

Opeth man... they're just so good. I can't believe they never became more mainstream.

Saw Nightwish at the Filmore last night in Charlotte. It was a great show, and my first time seeing them.

I had tickets in '08, but the singer got MRSA and they didn't perform.

Completely forgot about this thread, wish I would have known about that nightwish show. What’s everybody listening to these days? Been on a Gojira, Amon Amarth, Architects kick recently myself..

Back