• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Fan Encounter with Bz - W-S Journal Article

Funny. Wellman will apologize to a random Miami fan but hasn't shown the same courtesy to Wake alumni and fans for the disaster he's created.

Interesting.

My knee jerk reaction was that it didn't happen and it was probably a creation by a parody. But I have been proven wrong, I guess. Even the lord makes mistakes... the mosquito is a classic example.

I still don't understand what "junior high easy" means.

When will Dan's interview with Super-Fan/Super-Dissident DV7 happen???!!!! I'd pay good Internet clicks for that.

I still don't understand what "junior high easy" means.

When will Dan's interview with Super-Fan/Super-Dissident DV7 happen???!!!! I'd pay good Internet clicks for that.

The answer is now clear. I need to get Buzzy Boy to cuss at me.

Dude, he doesn't know what jaybone and RJ are capable of. If this leads to Bz being fired, I'll be grateful. My "reprisal" would be a handshake and a hug.

Ph - there are about 10 posters on here who called the miami dude a pussy. I am not one of them. I am fine with fans heckling the opposing coach. Absolutely fine with it. Grown men should be able to deal. I am less fine with grown men heckling college kids. Fine with students heckling opposing players (they are peers). The only heckling I have a problem with is heckling ones own coach or player at a home game.

Can't believe / worried that bzd is so thin skinned. You can't ask your players to drown out the crowd if you can't

Ph - there are about 10 posters on here who called the miami dude a pussy. I am not one of them. I am fine with fans heckling the opposing coach. Absolutely fine with it. Grown men should be able to deal. I am less fine with grown men heckling college kids. Fine with students heckling opposing players (they are peers). The only heckling I have a problem with is heckling ones own coach or player at a home game.

Can't believe / worried that bzd is so thin skinned. You can't ask your players to drown out the crowd if you can't

Nobody thinks he's a pussy for heckling. He's a pussy because he got a reaction and then whined about it like the miserable little bitch that he is.

I didn't buy the story initially because my impression of [Redacted] is that he's kind of a nerdish old man type that, even if he did get pissed off enough to yell at a fan, he'd say something like "Gosh-dangit you keep that opinion to yourself young man!" or something lame like that.

If [Redacted] is enough of an asshole to yell fuck you at a Miami fan, maybe he's got a little more Bob Knight in him than I thought. Minus the winning of course.

If [Redacted] is enough of an asshole to yell fuck you at a Miami fan, maybe he's got a little more Bob Knight in him than I thought. Minus the winning of course.

Or he's just more insecure than you thought.

I think it speaks volumes that so many of us haven't even considered hating on this Miami guy for harassing our coach. If it was Skip behind the bench, people would be trying to make this guy's life miserable.

Well guys at least now that I've whined and complained about it to the Athletic Department (along with CBS, CNN, ESPN, etc.)..... we can now finally move on. I just hope that I don't come away with any emotional scars... Okay I'm going to go watch a Heat game now... I love you Lebron....

Back