• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Fan Encounter with Bz - W-S Journal Article

Gracias. I mostly love this parody. It's got to be Irish right? He's bound to have fucked a few soldiers in iraq.

Jaybone lasted what, two days?, without making a gay joke. You really are showing your age. It's like watching rj slowly succumb to dementia, except rj is not an asshole.

Last edited:
It's not a gay joke man. But whatever. I meant it as a joke. If you didn't take it that way I do apologize

And it's the Hudson valley. If I am going to refrain from gay jokes then you have to stop trying to tie me to state. Island or long island

I'd say something about old women but that would be insulting to old women.

It's not a gay joke man. But whatever. I meant it as a joke. If you didn't take it that way I do apologize

And it's the Hudson valley. If I am going to refrain from gay jokes then you have to stop trying to tie me to state. Island or long island

Hudson Valley huh? Remember this episode of Unsolved Mysteries hosted by the inimitable Robert Stack? Definitely one of my favorites.

I don't give a fucking fuck what you fucking fuckers fucking think about my fucking language. You fuckers can all fucking fuck your fucking selves for all i fucking care.

FUCK YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pulled this thread up at work today and my boss walked up behind me right as I came to this post. Good times.

As promised...

Having known you in college, I have a hard time believing you fault a fan for trying to get in the head of a coach or players on the bench. I don't consider that trolling. That's part of the game. It's a fan who paid a few dollars to watch the game. His job is to cheer and heckle. The coach reacting to it in such a lame way is the only real issue here. His job is to focus on winning the game and be a public representative of the school.

I don't fault him for heckling in the least. It's part of the game and part of getting that thing called "home court advantage." At the same time, if you're going to heckle then don't whine like a fucking bitch when you get a reaction. This fucking pussy was so offended he went on two WF message boards and emailed the AD to complain about the result of a situation that he created. That's what makes him a troll. If you stick your hand in a fire, don't be dumb enough to whine about getting burned. Bitch.

Yeah, settling down must have affected mike's memory.

See above.

Yeah, heckling definitely isn't trolling.

I'm not even that bothered with Buzzy boy telling the dude to fuck off. Whatever to that.

I'm a little bit irked that he was actually paying attention to the fans instead of fully focusing on the game and even more irked that he decided to respond to the fan instead of focusing on the game.

Bush league, Buzz. Bush league.

Agree 100%. I wish Bz would have gone into the stands and knocked him out. Now THAT would have killed two birds with one stone.

how the hell is this thread still going? Bz was an idiot for responding to the heckler. Said heckler is a giant bitch for e-mailing Wellman. Seriously dude, how fucking childish are you? Just grow a fucking pair and be happy you got the response you wanted. Heckling somebody and then taddling on them to their boss is about as bitch a move as I can think of. And I don't want to hear your "I just wanted to inform Wake that your coach did this blah blah blah" shit said earlier. You wanted fucking public acknowledgement of what you did/Bz's response and you apparently got it so congrats for that i guess even though it makes you a giant pussy for seeking it in the first place. To me, that pretty much sums up the entire event. Miami fan is a bitch (after the fact, not for the heckling) and Bz is an idiot. Case closed.

Nail...hammer.

I see this has turned into a game of attack the Miami guy by the resident bzzinners.

Calling tc (the troll, not the player) out for being the bitch that he is has nothing to do with defending Bz.

Sorry you feel that way.

Did you walk up to the biggest kid in class when you were in grade school and slap him like a bitch, only to run and cry to the teacher after you got your ass beat? Because that's pretty much what you did here. Go away you fucking troll and don't come back.

Never thought some Wake fans would get so filled with rage over this. Based on the response I got from your AD and coach, I have nothing but respect for your university and athletic department.

This is my last post here.

Good luck to your program going forward.

If I were paid a bijillion dollars a year despite a pitiful performance, I sure as heck wouldn't risk it by responding to some kid who was just doing what fans everywhere do.

The fact that many of you deem the kid a prick for taunting Bzz and then whining about Bzz's reacting in kind is all the more reason a grown up, highly paid professional should have ignored him. Guess we might dub this the Muse Effect?

Hudson Valley huh? Remember this episode of Unsolved Mysteries hosted by the inimitable Robert Stack? Definitely one of my favorites.

Haha. As far as I could tell they used some Los angeles suburb to rep Hudson valley. The whole point of moving up here was to skip over the burbs

Never thought some Wake fans would get so filled with rage over this. Based on the response I got from your AD and coach, I have nothing but respect for your university and athletic department.

This is my last post here.

Good luck to your program going forward.

Never thought some Miami fan would go through all this trouble to get our shitty coach in trouble over a simple "fuck off" after constant harassment.

^^ Dan with the story...

RW's certainty that this "will never happen again" is an open invitation to every silly fan from other schools to go at Bzzzz with great purpose: to trigger the release of a deadly F bomb.

Thanks again, Bzzz, for losing your cool.

Back