• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Fan Encounter with Bz - W-S Journal Article

Did Wellman and Bz actually apologize? Or is that just a superbuzzouter fan fantasy.

Wake is VERY (read as far too) hospitable to our guests at football and basketball games.

Miami basketball "fans" are 65 year old retirees that go to games because they have nothing else to do that day, and sit on their hands silently for 2 hours. We had like 30 students turn out for your game. It's awful. Probably why your coach was able to hear me from my seats near center court. Our place is like a morgue.

Should [Redacted] have responded? No.

Is it a big deal? no it's nothing.

Is TC a pussy? A big,fat wet one.

Why is wet pussy an insult? You want it wet. If its not wet you are doing it completely wrong. Next time try something like sandpaper pussy. Or poison ivy pussy. That's an insult.

I'm immature. I find LOLcats hilarious. Guess you don't. However, this is yet another time you've posted something involving or making fun of the mentally challenged. It's happened on multiple occasions. Classy move my friend.

Hmmm. I thought it was within the bounds of good taste. At least mine. I wasn't making fun of the mentally retarded. I was making fun of you. You keep at those LOLcats though, but beware, that kind of good fun can get edgy.

Hmmm. I thought it was within the bounds of good taste. At least mine. I wasn't making fun of the mentally retarded. I was making fun of you. You keep at those LOLcats though, but beware, that kind of good fun can get edgy.

Edgy like constantly using references/degrading gay people and the mentally challenged? It's no wonder half the board can't stand you. And what's funny is that you've made it abundantly clear that it bothers you. But at least you've got your internet warrior bet winnings to keep you company. Your pride must be at an all time high.

I have an uncle who is mentally retarded. Everyday he colors in his coloring book, watches Oprah, listens to country music (he can name every song and artist for the last 40 years), tells everyone his name is "Walker, Texas ranger" and hugs pretty girls. I look at him and think, society really does have it backwards.

derail over

I drafted a response summing up my thoughts. Unfortunately I will have to wait to post it as I don't feel comfortable posting it from my work computer. Suffice it to say I think BigTree is on the money.

I wasn't making fun of the mentally retarded. I was making fun of you.

"I wasn't making fun of gay people by calling you gay. I was making fun of you."

:wtf: You realize that by using mentally retarded as an insult, you're insulting those who are mentally retarded, right?

"I wasn't making fun of black people by calling you lazy as a black person. I was making fun of you"
"I wasn't making fun of Jews by calling you tight as a Jew. I was making fun of you."

I'm not gonna bash Bz over this. I actually find it kind of refreshing that he still gives a shit at this point in the season. I do wonder what would've happened if one of the players had done this- especially if it had been one of Dino's recruits. Would it have been used as yet another excuse to bash Dino and one of the players? Anyway, Bz has to keep it together act professionally. He doesn't have a history of doing this stuff so I give him a pass.

So has anybody actually heard anything from the AD's office or sources close to them confirming this "apology" letter?

I'm not gonna bash Bz over this. I actually find it kind of refreshing that he still gives a shit at this point in the season. I do wonder what would've happened if one of the players had done this- especially if it had been one of Dino's recruits. Would it have been used as yet another excuse to bash Dino and one of the players? Anyway, Bz has to keep it together act professionally. He doesn't have a history of doing this stuff so I give him a pass.

He gives a shit that he was being attacked. Dude has an inferiority complex a mile wide.

For good reason too. He fucking blows as a head coach. Just wretched.

So when is Wellman going to apologize for saying "fuck you" to Wake fans by hiring [Redacted]?

how the hell is this thread still going? Bz was an idiot for responding to the heckler. Said heckler is a giant bitch for e-mailing Wellman. Seriously dude, how fucking childish are you? Just grow a fucking pair and be happy you got the response you wanted. Heckling somebody and then taddling on them to their boss is about as bitch a move as I can think of. And I don't want to hear your "I just wanted to inform Wake that your coach did this blah blah blah" shit said earlier. You wanted fucking public acknowledgement of what you did/Bz's response and you apparently got it so congrats for that i guess even though it makes you a giant pussy for seeking it in the first place. To me, that pretty much sums up the entire event. Miami fan is a bitch (after the fact, not for the heckling) and Bz is an idiot. Case closed.

ALL OF THIS

To be fair, this thread is still going because rj posted some amazing stuff in the last few pages.

Back