• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Fan Encounter with Bz - W-S Journal Article

I meant the supposed "apology" letter that TCGrad received, but has yet to provide any proof that he has in his possession. Not the incident itself....

Ok, so you're no longer in denial about the incident...just about the apology letter?

"I wasn't making fun of gay people by calling you gay. I was making fun of you."

:wtf: You realize that by using mentally retarded as an insult, you're insulting those who are mentally retarded, right?

"I wasn't making fun of black people by calling you lazy as a black person. I was making fun of you"
"I wasn't making fun of Jews by calling you tight as a Jew. I was making fun of you."

You would be correct if I DID use it as an insult. I did not.

I said being called out by someone who uses LOLCat for being immature is like being called retarded by a person with Down's. I'm not making fun of mentally retarded people saying that.

If I used your example above, yeah that'd be pretty awful.

You would be correct if I DID use it as an insult. I did not.

I said being called out by someone who uses LOLCat for being immature is like being called retarded by a person with Down's. I'm not making fun of mentally retarded people saying that.

If I used your example above, yeah that'd be pretty awful.

Their are simpler ways to call someone a hypocrite. You could start with that one.

Man this board is more sensitive than the crowd at the BankUnited Center.

Edgy like constantly using references/degrading gay people and the mentally challenged? It's no wonder half the board can't stand you. And what's funny is that you've made it abundantly clear that it bothers you. But at least you've got your internet warrior bet winnings to keep you company. Your pride must be at an all time high.

I don't understand this post. I think you may take the boards too serious.

I don't think half the board, "can't stand me" as I don't think I could possibly be important enough to not stand. Do I care that maybe you can't stand me? No.

My pride is low from wasting my own personal and professional time on any board. It speaks to my procrastination and lack of discipline, so pride ? From here? I don't get it.

There is nobody on here I "can't stand," though I may want to challenge Irish to a fight one day if he is as annoying in person as he is on here sometimes. But that is part just not being in a good fight in like ages. I miss it.

I gave up gay jokes for you people. I'm reluctant to give up indirect references to learning challenged individuals. Seem to great a sacrifice with gaybone running around posting.

I don't think half the board, "can't stand me" as I don't think I could possibly be important enough to not stand. Do I care that maybe you can't stand me? No.

My pride is low from wasting my own personal and professional time on any board. It speaks to my procrastination and lack of discipline, so pride ? From here? I don't get it.

There is nobody on here I "can't stand," though I may want to challenge Irish to a fight one day if he is as annoying in person as he is on here sometimes. But that is part just not being in a good fight in like ages. I miss it.

I gave up gay jokes for you people. I'm reluctant to give up indirect references to learning challenged individuals. Seem to great a sacrifice with gaybone running around posting.

What happened, jaybone? You used to be self-aware.

Didn't you make threats to people when they said something about your kid a while back? You're cursing rants are just plain annoying as well. It certainly seems like you take this board more seriously than about anyone else on here. By all means though, defend your honor to the death whenever the name of jaybone is uttered in this sacred place of posting. I find these boards hilariously awesome in just about the least serious way possible. I'm done with what has become a pointless argument. Have a great day (Les Miles voice).

Y'all leave jaybone alone (except for Irish- please proceed). I disagree with just about everything that comes out of his keyboard, but he is a good poster.

Didn't you make threats to people when they said something about your kid a while back? You're cursing rants are just plain annoying as well. It certainly seems like you take this board more seriously than about anyone else on here. By all means though, defend your honor to the death whenever the name of jaybone is uttered in this sacred place of posting. I find these boards hilariously awesome in just about the least serious way possible. I'm done with what has become a pointless argument. Have a great day (Les Miles voice).

No. I did not. I am sorry I annoy you. I don't really follow this post either, but sorry to offend.

And yes Irish aware of my own hypocrisy. Ive been telling myself I'm just itching for a good 3-minute slugfest and you will do just fine. Better than some random dude in my town who will of course eventually be the father of my kids best friend or something. It seems seamless. To me. Mostly.

For those of us that don't wish to search through the entire thread, was the apology official or published?

For those of us that don't wish to search through the entire thread, was the apology official or published?

Probably not going to hear anything official or published about this incident. Like most of the things people hear rumors about, it will be quietly swept under the rug and will be tried to keep hush hush. I doubt anyone is going to hear anything from Bz, unless someone called into his radio show and asked him or something like that.

Summary:
-Bzz is a giant sack of shit
-Miami fan is a giant wet sloppy pussy and got butthurt
-Miami fan refuses to post non-existent apology email bullshit
-Jaybone goes off the rails, keeps dying thread alive

No. I did not. I am sorry I annoy you. I don't really follow this post either, but sorry to offend.

And yes Irish aware of my own hypocrisy. Ive been telling myself I'm just itching for a good 3-minute slugfest and you will do just fine. Better than some random dude in my town who will of course eventually be the father of my kids best friend or something. It seems seamless. To me. Mostly.

Staten Island suburbia sounds complicated!

Back