• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami @ Florida State game thread

Oh... you mean because I give away tickets? You see that as me begging for friends, not as trying to get as many Wake fans in the seats as possible? Well, I'll keep my tickets instead of giving them to Wake fans on this board. And I am 100% serious. How's that for making friends?

How on earth can ACC refs not know the same rules that regular joes know from just watching a ton of football in their lifetimes?

Maybe just ignore the dickheads and pay attention to the game.

How anyone who really cares about Wake could watch what we all just watched and then immediately flip over and watch another game is beyond my comprehension. My second team (my law school) is playing later tonight, but I just don't care anymore. I probably won't watch that game or any others. Such a sickening loss today.

Ἀχαιμενίδης;419286 said:
How anyone who really cares about Wake could watch what we all just watched and then immediately flip over and watch another game is beyond my comprehension. My second team (my law school) is playing later tonight, but I just don't care anymore. I probably won't watch that game or any others. Such a sickening loss today.

Separated at birth? That post is word for word how I'm feeling at this point in time -- law school team included.

Ἀχαιμενίδης;419286 said:

Separated at birth? That post is word for word how I'm feeling at this point in time -- law school team included.

You're right. I don't care about Wake at all.

Ἀχαιμενίδης;419286 said:

I need a distraction from what just happened. I was born and raised a Seminole and live in Gainesville. I hate my law school team.

I can count how many Wake home games I have missed since 1992 on one hand. How about you?

Damn... sometimes I miss Wake's fans back when Wake was going 2-9.

You're right. I don't care about Wake at all.

Who is saying that?

I can't imagine just flipping the channel and enjoying another game right now, but people handle shit differently, so if you can, more power to you.

I can count how many Wake home games I have missed since 1992 on one hand. How about you?

Damn... sometimes I miss Wake's fans back when Wake was going 2-9.

WOW, WHAT A SUPERFAN!!!!1111. Still makes no sense why you'd post an FSU thread after such a devastating loss.

Back