• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami game thread

Alabama says hello. They are doing the same thing to a real team, not a weak NCSU team.

FSU is better. Nevermind the complete beat down of NCSU, their victory over Clemson was far more dominant than Alabama's over TAMU (and I think Clemson is probably actually better than TAMU).

FSU is better. Nevermind the complete beat down of NCSU, their victory over Clemson was far more dominant than Alabama's over TAMU (and I think Clemson is probably actually better than TAMU).

praying for a FSU/BAMA NC game...

praying for a FSU/BAMA NC game...

I think it would be fantastic. It's going to be a damn shame if the preseason rankings keep FSU out in favor of Oregon. What a sham of a system.

would definitely be one hell of a game. right now i think FSU would handle Bama... it would be nice for the ACC to break the SEC's bullshit streak...

In other news: Our volleyball team beat Miami 3 sets to 1 tonight in Reynolds Gym. It was televised on FOX
Sports South (TWC channel 508).

I think it would be fantastic. It's going to be a damn shame if the preseason rankings keep FSU out in favor of Oregon. What a sham of a system.

So if FSU wins out they will have beaten ranked teams of Clemson, Miami, and maybe Miami again in ACC championship.

If Oregon wins out they will have beaten ranked teams of UCLA, Stanford, and Oregon state. Possibly UCLA again or Arizona st ( would be ranked if made it as far as PAC 12 championship game).

Hard to argue with Oregon's resume if they win out.

So if FSU wins out they will have beaten ranked teams of Clemson, Miami, and maybe Miami again in ACC championship.

If Oregon wins out they will have beaten ranked teams of UCLA, Stanford, and Oregon state. Possibly UCLA again or Arizona st ( would be ranked if made it as far as PAC 12 championship game).

Right now I think Bama and FSU are the best two teams. Still not convinced Oregon could match in the trenches with Bama. I'd love to see a FSU v. Oregon title game, that is if FSU gets by us in Winston of course.:thumbsup:

it depends on how they win too. if fsu keeps beating the absolute shit out of everyone they play, it will be hard to keep them out of the natty game.

Oregon State could be another ranked opponent for Oregon as well.

Missed fg
Giving up before the half
Not running/screening in the second half
Freak 44-yard rec
Duke Johnson
Burning the to's
Drops

Those are my 7 reasons for the loss. Two by Miami, two by our players, three by our coaches.

Yes coaching has improved, but that's still way too many things to point at for the coaches. We were the better team today. Excellent coaching and we probably win.

Unless we beat fsu/vandy, this season will have been a disappointment, and it's the coaches' fault.

Missed fg
Giving up before the half
Not running/screening in the second half
Freak 44-yard rec
Duke Johnson
Burning the to's
Drops

Those are my 7 reasons for the loss. Two by Miami, two by our players, three by our coaches.

Yes coaching has improved, but that's still way too many things to point at for the coaches. We were the better team today. Excellent coaching and we probably win.

Unless we beat fsu/vandy, this season will have been a disappointment, and it's the coaches' fault.

Oh yeah the sack. So three for the players. I maintain my argument, though.

Oh yeah the sack. So three for the players. I maintain my argument, though.

Agree completely, almost. A 47 yd FG is not a gimme. Ask any Buffalo Bills fan. It's not like Newman vs 'Cuse or Clemson in '11. The coaching stuff is correctable...for any other program.

Back