• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami game thread

Wonder what our record would be if we had started the year with this offense?

6-1 and ranked.

This is why you need assistants who will stand up to you and tell you are wrong. This season could have been special. Instead it's either going to be good or mediocre.

We let more punts drop than any team in the history of football. It's crazy.

I think 6-1 seems realistic. Not even kidding. I have no idea what Grobe stuck with the option for so long.
I agree. I think we beat both BC and ULM with this offense (also considering we would've been working on it throughout the offseason and completely ignoring the option). Disappointing to think we could be 6-1 right now with a 7-0 lead on the #7 team in the country.

Let's see if the Miami D adjusts to the line splits rather than playing straight up

Thought he got the first there.. mehbe stepped out though.

Wow the option worked.. but holy shit that hit.

OMG A MONSTER HIT...after like a 10 yard run, dumbass.

I would have fucking flipped if we didn't convert there (I actually like that call though..took them completely off guard). Hell of a tackle by the U guy.

Why switch out running backs? I guess that fits into the mo of our genius rb coach.

Back