• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Predictions

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
We all know how Buzz-coached teams usually play after big wins. I honestly have no idea what to expect in this game though. From a talent perspective, Wake has the edge, but a road game is a road game for this squad. Larranaga's zone defense may give us some trouble.

If history is any indication, we will go down to Miami, get down very early 10-15 points and never get back in it.

Interested to see how Davon Reed looks. At one point, he was a near commit to us. Playing 21 mpg, averaging 6 ppg on 33% shooting.

Big let down for the Deacs in Miami. 82-68

This will be a repeat of last year's @ Georgia Tech game following the win over #18 NC State. One of Miami's players will have a career game and the first half lead for GT will be something absurd like 12 - 32 at the 8 minute TV timeout.

Have we ever had a good showing after a big win since Bz has been here?

They have 3 or 4 seniors playing their last game in Coral Gables. We'll likely lose by double digits.
Miami has a lot of seniors? Whaaaaa? Seems strange with all of the seniors they had last year. I honestly haven't watched Miami once this year.

After what I saw last night I honestly have no idea. But history tends to repeat itself so I will lean with history and say we get smacked.

It's a road game, so I'm pretty sure we will lose, but honestly I have no fucking idea.

Back