• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Predictions

Miami wins...I assume by double-digits, but I hope we make it a game.

Looking forward to another edition of THE RIVALRY against BC... this time for all the marbles of the 11/14 game.

Looks like we are an 8 point dog. I plan on putting moolah on Miami.

ATS, believe we're the 12 and playing ND if we lose and GT beats VT at home as expected. SO EXCITING!

The sad (or really not so sad since hopefully it will result in Bzz being canned) thing is, we really were only a few very winnable games away from 19-20 wins and a .500 or better record in the ACC. We won some games we probably shoudn't have, but we left a lot of shitty ones on the table as well.

Really just no excuse for the BC, FSU and GT home losses.

Looks like we are an 8 point dog. I plan on putting moolah on Miami.

ATS, believe we're the 12 and playing ND if we lose and GT beats VT at home as expected. SO EXCITING!

You are correct. Bummer. Really wanted another shot at those guys!

(Not really. I haven't been excited for an ACC tourney in a long, long time... And that's sad)

Bzzz road game= double digit loss. And the last one we will have to endure!

The guys played hard against Duke. Something had happened. They could do it again.

The twin,
As pointed out to me on another thread, Syracuse also lost to GT and BC at home. My thoughts on having that presented to me were, does that mean we are as good as Cuse or they as bad as us?

And in response to the thread, How often have we followed up a good game with another good game in this era?

Back