• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Michael Jackson the Pedophile

I watched the first hour of Leaving Neverland last night, and that is a tough hang. It's compelling, but I can't say I'm looking forward to watching the remaining 3 hours.

You made it longer than I did. I only made it like 5-10 minutes. When I started hearing mom #1 talking about not letting her son sleep with Michael on their 1st trip, I just shook my head and had to turn it because I no longer wanted to hear her voice.

^^^ there is no order for restitution yet, that won't come until sentencing which will be after conviction, which will probably be 18 months from now. And he might walk, so for now you are paying his lawyers. You can still sing "I believe I can fly" in the shower and sleep well at night.

You made it longer than I did. I only made it like 5-10 minutes. When I started hearing mom #1 talking about not letting her son sleep with Michael on their 1st trip, I just shook my head and had to turn it because I no longer wanted to hear her voice.

I about turned it off when the dude started to describe his ejaculate as a 9-year-old.

What about all the MJ statues around the world?

21p19q4ih3hz.jpg

You can separate the music from the man. You can appreciate his music (I don’t, but you do you) and simultaneously acknowledge he was a horrible person.

Is this the same for R. Kelly as well (acknowledging that he is not the artist that Jackson was)?

The ten minutes when Robson and his family reacted to him coming out about his abuse was heart wrenching.

Back