• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Do we think he dictated that letter or that just some stupid aide wrote it that way because he only employees the best people?

Fox Business is proudly reporting that. You’d think they would get it and just not bother reporting it.

But no wonder Erdogan just said fuck it and did whatever he wanted.

So we bombed our own base today. I have no words.

So Trump leaves northern Syria to protect his own financial interests in Turkey, kowtowing to Erdogan under the auspices of a dictator promising they won’t invade an area they’ve wanted to invade forever. As soon as we withdraw, Turkey invaded and even shells US bases so we will leave the area faster, which we continue to do. This allows high value ISIS targets that we had captured to escape, heavily increasing the threat of ISIS activity in the region. And now, Trump is going to redeploy troops to the area so we can fight back against a growing ISIS threat.

Did I miss anything? This is fucking absurd.

Since this post, we’ve now been attacked by Turkish troops, ally Kurds are being slaughtered, we bombed our own base, and the stable genius issued a bigly tough guy worded letter to Erogdan.

Miss anything?

Man I wish JH was still around.

Since this post, we’ve now been attacked by Turkish troops, ally Kurds are being slaughtered, we bombed our own base, and the stable genius issued a bigly tough guy worded letter to Erogdan.

Miss anything?

Miss anything?

Just to be clear, that letter is a week old. Which means it preceeds the actual beginning of the conflict. Which makes it worse.

Miss anything?

Russian mercenaries walked into the abandoned base.

Miss anything?

He’d claim #BENGHAZI was worse.

What’s better than abandoning a base you spent money building, spending more money blowing it up.

Russian mercenaries walked into the abandoned base.

Ah right and used that video for state propaganda as a win over the USA. Knew I forgot something.

And yea Biff my b but indeed it does make it a lot worse. Trump’s red line !

Back