• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Persecuted like the Israelites in exile!

Trump the great statesman. He's able to bring people together unlike any President in history!

Persecuted like the Israelites in exile!

Trump the great statesman. He's able to bring people together unlike any President in history!

Seriously. GTB’s defense of Trump in the name of “othering” and divisiveness might be the most preposterous one on these boards yet.

He’s throwing stones at others when his dear leader tweets this garbage out on an hourly basis????? Give me a fucking break.

For somebody who talks about shitting and sex for like 85% of posts (and making fun of dudes who get thin skin when they don’t find gay sex “jokes” funny), GTB is one hell of a snowflake.

We have and do.

I'm going to qualify this post by saying that President Trump is inconsistent, even often inconsistent. But I appreciate how he's dealt with North Korea, China, and nearly every other foreign power since his election. The odds that he's up against are remarkable. Especially with nearly no support from the mass media Politburo or, generally, anyone outside his family. Fifty years from now, the current efforts at economic disentanglement from China will be likely lauded as country-saving.

This whole post is amazingly LOL. Jesus Christ. Stick to the chat board, you fucking toddler.

r97Thkf.jpg

Conservatives love spilling blood in the Middle East. I think this was a move to unite the right as much as it was a distraction.

That’s not funny.

To be clear - Trump is an asshole, the justification is likely bullshit, the ramifications could be awful, and I don't agree with the method, timing, or strategy of this action.

But this piece of shit was responsible for the deaths of guys I knew, that pic was actually sent to me from Iraq from someone who doesn't really agree with the timing either. But his exit from this planet was well earned.

You’re not the other on this board. It blows my mind how many well to do college educated white guys claim to be victims on a Wake Forest fan message board made up of like 98% college educated white guys.

You’re pretending to be a victim because you can’t take criticism. It’s pathetic. Stop being a delicate little snowflake.

I'm not a victim. I'm an American, just like you. In a political context, as college educated individuals, we should feel an obligation to treat each other with respect.

Not because our individual beliefs demand respect, but because intelligent individuals like us should recognize the importantce of the example we set for others.

I strongly believe in a smaller government. You do not. I try to understand your point of view. I'm going to do my best to treat you respectfully moving forward.

I'm going to say positive things about President Trump. I will criticize some of his methods or policies. However, I'm going to avoid disparaging platitudes. They don't help, but, in fact, provide a crosive tone that has the potential to appeal to negative (but easily fostered) emotions in Americans susceptible to that thought vector.

The way to get a democratic candidate elected is NOT by disparaging voters from the other party. You and I are above that.

Seriously. GTB’s defense of Trump in the name of “othering” and divisiveness might be the most preposterous one on these boards yet.

He’s throwing stones at others when his dear leader tweets this garbage out on an hourly basis????? Give me a fucking break.

President Trump is wrong to engage in the name calling. I think I understand why he does it; it appeals to the same poison that some in this board sell to foster; an othering of Americans. President Trump has done the math and sees that methodology as being the best path for him to continue to lead the county. I disagree with that methodology.

For somebody who talks about shitting and sex for like 85% of posts (and making fun of dudes who get thin skin when they don’t find gay sex “jokes” funny), GTB is one hell of a snowflake.

Again, we're on a sports board, but my tone in a political discussion is going to be more measured. Id like to think my crass and vulgar humor is valued on the chat thread, but it doesn't fit here.

Reads GTB’s small government statement, double checks Trumps deficit, all hail dear leader no matter the facts.

Back