• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

I've done it in the past. I don't post on the tunnels often, but I think my last beef with President Trump on this board was either his continued support of Justice Kavanugh or President Trump not getting the votes to repeal Obamacare (but he did expose the Rhinos for the cowards they were/are).

Solid troll job.

I am stunned that GTB is not only a Trump supporter but a Trump kool aid slurper. Stunned.

I've done it in the past. I don't post on the tunnels often, but I think my last beef with President Trump on this board was either his continued support of Justice Kavanugh or President Trump not getting the votes to repeal Obamacare (but he did expose the Rhinos for the cowards they were/are).

I think your last series of posts on the tunnels was when you wrote out all your reasons for supporting Trump, which were quickly shown to be inaccurate.

[/B]

Solid troll job.

There is/was a huge outpouring if support for the "drain the swamp" initiative. When President Trump put the Congressional feet to the fire, the Congressmen and women totally buckled to the insurance industry over what was right for America. That's cowardice.

I should have been clear that I'm not calling the voters cowards, I'm labeling the elected officials that because of their decision making.

There is/was a huge outpouring if support for the "drain the swamp" initiative. When President Trump put the Congressional feet to the fire, the Congressmen and women totally buckled to the insurance industry over what was right for America. That's cowardice.

I should have been clear that I'm not calling the voters cowards, I'm labeling the elected officials that because of their decision making.

Can you expand on this? What specifically did trump do here?

Speaking of draining the swamp, would you say that the Trump admin has made the swamp deeper or a lot deeper?

Can you expand on this? What specifically did trump do here?

Speaking of draining the swamp, would you say that the Trump admin has made the swamp deeper or a lot deeper?

I think his efforts have highlighted just how deep the corruption goes, and given us a start to see what the tip of the iceberg looks like. Both parties are guilty of egregious bribery. Smarter people need to find a way to eliminate lobbyists buying Congressmen

Lol what Trump efforts? By “his efforts” do you mean “his extensive corruption?”

What is the evidence of egregious bribery by both sides you’re referring to?

Buying politicians is a problem. You should read up on citizens united by the way, you might find that interesting.

What thoughts go through a trump supporter’s head when he starts riffing on some bullshit like the whole wind/windmill that he clearly doesn’t understand.

What thoughts go through a trump supporter’s head when he starts riffing on some bullshit like the whole wind/windmill that he clearly doesn’t understand.

What we think when we hear his windmill riffs is what they thought when they heard Obama give speeches.

Killing Soliemani doesn't stop the "imminent attacks". He wasn't going to lead them himself. The next guy in line has worked with him for twenty years and can easily carry them out.

By killing Soliemani, the levels and numbers of attacks could easily increase.

Likely will.

Highly absurd for Trumpublicans to decry negativity and corrosive partisanship.

And ignorant.

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Oh that’s just endearing. Just like Bush’s fuzzy math

Why not take health insurance from 20Million innocent people,! That'll show 'em!!!!

It's more and more clear that Trump is Black Bush. Trump will have to call on Stankonia to drop bombs over Baghdad. M-A-R-S. Mars bitches!

He has virtually gutted a large number of federal agencies and significantly strengthened the department of Justice.

He has appointed at least one supreme Court Justice who explicitly favors limiting the federal government reach.

I do not want or expect President Trump to pass laws. That is congress' function, and current politics don't make it feasible for President Trump to push major legislation through without a high price.

I agree that the budget should be better balanced, but I'm willing to reason that President Trump has looked at that issue and made a value judgement about how to best use his time and energy.

The imperfect vessel.

I think his efforts have highlighted just how deep the corruption goes, and given us a start to see what the tip of the iceberg looks like. Both parties are guilty of egregious bribery. Smarter people need to find a way to eliminate lobbyists buying Congressmen

Good thing none of those lobbyists currently hold cabinet positions

Back