• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Might be the best night of NCAA F ever not on a Saturday

Look at the BCS standings. No way OSU and their weak ass schedule jumps an undefeated FSU. I don't see Baylor winning out (they haven't played a ranked team all year), but even if they do, they aren't jumping from #6 to #2, unless FSU and Alabama lose.

Hopefully beating us by 30 on the road won't hurt them too much in the standings!

original.jpg

Surprised at the Oregon line. Stanford won last year in Eugene. Last year was last year, but Stanford is #5 at home.

Yeah, if Oregon wins in impressive fashion, FSU will try to beat us by 70. If Stanford pulls the upset, FSU no longer needs to earn style points, and will only beat us by 30.

An Oregon win by any margin pretty much screws FSU unless Oregon loses later.

Agree with JDawg. There have been some really good day after Thanksgiving lineups in the last few years.

This will be the 1st time since launch weekend that I will look for Fox Sports 1 on TV.

Since both of these games have such high spreads, I don't think it is the best non-Saturday ever.

I'd go with 2010:
#2 Auburn spots #11 Alabama 21 points and wins 28-27. :cam:
#1 Oregon beats #21 Arizona after trailing at halftime
#19 Nevada upsets #4 Boise State 34-31 in OT.

Wow, those games were all the same day? I remember all 3 games but didn't remember that they were all on that Friday

Stanford has "2" national championships in football, 1926 and 1940. Both are claimed by 3+ teams. Not sure they are in a position to make that sign.

Look at the BCS standings. No way OSU and their weak ass schedule jumps an undefeated FSU. I don't see Baylor winning out (they haven't played a ranked team all year), but even if they do, they aren't jumping from #6 to #2, unless FSU and Alabama lose.

FSU really benefited from Clemson and Miami getting off to long unbeaten starts and making those teams look better than they actually are.

I think Wisconsin is a better team than anyone FSU has played. Numby's boy Sagarin very much agrees.

All that said, I'm cool with no Ohio State in the title game, so works for me

Stanford is laying Oregon bare. Alabama would devour Oregon. So we don't have to deal with that crap. I'd like to see Bama and FSU... subject to change after the dust settles.

I love all the Stanford students on their phones after the kick return.

Back