• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miles Dorn: WFU Has No Football Culture

It sounds like something that clown Deems May would say.

It sounds like something that clown Deems May would say.

I betting his take yesterday was Carolina had such a fast start going up 7-0 in a flash, that they lost interest after about 20 seconds of game clock.

According to the Star system Wake and Duke have never beaten UNC in recruiting. Never.. Now UNC fans claim they are the victim of inferior recruiting. Coaches matter. They fucked it up yet again.

There is something to be said about the Carolina faithful complaining and making excuses. It means they are unhappy and frustrated. I can't think of other fan base more deserving of those emotions.

There is something to be said about the Carolina faithful complaining and making excuses. It means they are unhappy and frustrated. I can't think of other fan base more deserving of those emotions.

Agreed. I want them to suffer more than any other fanbase and I am loving this shit right now. I have no doubt when Wake plays them in two years at their place, UNC will probably be a pretty good team with a very good QB. Until then UNC fans, suck it.

Agreed. I want them to suffer more than any other fanbase and I am loving this shit right now. I have no doubt when Wake plays them in two years at their place, UNC will probably be a pretty good team with a very good QB. Until then UNC fans, suck it.

I’m guessing too that it will be a tough game at their place in 2 years.
Wonder who their coach will be then?

I betting his take yesterday was Carolina had such a fast start going up 7-0 in a flash, that they lost interest after about 20 seconds of game clock.

From Mack Brown's Post-game presser:

On how to stop needing fourth-quarter comebacks:

"We've got to start better, you know, and it sounds funny. We've got a long kickoff return and a one-play touchdown. Sometimes, that goes against you because you go, 'Oh this is going to be easy,' and we call those 'imposters' and I worried about it when it happened because it was too easy, but then they came right back and got a field goal and then we had the two turnovers that lead to 14 points and dig us in a deep hole. Again, we worked our way out of it, but we've got to play better in the first three quarters."

Told you that would be an excuse.

AS we said in 3rd grade and Miles-to-Go Dorn says now- Imposters- takes one to know one.....

Maybe if Miles and his Cheating Hill teammates played Salem College they could beat a NC team.

Back