• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miley Cyrus is way cooler when her tits are out.

She sucks. Unattractive, not talented, trashy. I'm surprised she's not from Jersey.

honestly? at this point, i think she's got it all figured out and more power to her. with the exception of taylor swift, i can't think of another young -super popular- artist these days who's gotten in less trouble. i actually think she's pretty smart about it all. it's a bit much sometimes, but it's working.

The girl is young, in shape, and skinny. She should have nice boobs and she does. Glad she's showing them off.

honestly? at this point, i think she's got it all figured out and more power to her. with the exception of taylor swift, i can't think of another young -super popular- artist these days who's gotten in less trouble. i actually think she's pretty smart about it all. it's a bit much sometimes, but it's working.

nah, her career is about over. She's a year away from Britney with an umbrella, shoulda milked the disney card longer.

Agree. My 2 teenage daughters say the same.

Regardless of your feelings on Miley, this was pretty awesome.

nah, her career is about over. She's a year away from Britney with an umbrella, shoulda milked the disney card longer.

She's worth about $150 mil. She can retire and rent boy toys daily for the rest of her life.

I tend to agree with this. She's not dumb. She seems to have everything perfectly crafted and is doing exactly what she wants. Good on her. Do I think she's the best role model for young girls? No. But as leebs said, she's not out getting in trouble, arrested, etc either.

this

She's following the Madonna playbook (no risks musically, but risque' personal life to stay in tabloids), and to some degree Britney's interpretation of it (Disney to mainstream, go hyper-sexual to distance yourself from the too-wholesome image). She's doing well with it considering she less attractive and less talented than both of them. Don't hate the player...

Now some could argue that Madonna was using Marilyn Monroe's playbook. Point is, it's all been done before.

That's a great breakdown, awaken, especially the less attractive and less talented part.

disagree on less attractive than spears.

to be fair to both, you need to compare Party in the USA Miley to Toxic Britney.

I'd say it's a toss-up, depending on your preferences. Anyone on here is totally kidding themselves if they'd toss either out for leaving crumbs in the bed.

She's following the Madonna playbook (no risks musically, but risque' personal life to stay in tabloids), and to some degree Britney's interpretation of it (Disney to mainstream, go hyper-sexual to distance yourself from the too-wholesome image). She's doing well with it considering she less attractive and less talented than both of them. Don't hate the player...

Now some could argue that Madonna was using Marilyn Monroe's playbook. Point is, it's all been done before.

??? She is going to have to do work to be as skanky as Madonna.

Call me when she bangs out Rodman, Canseco, a random bullfighter and Dick Tracy all in an 18 month period.

Back