• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millenials and Gen Z: Don’t forget to register to vote

If young people voted in the same numbers as older people, the House and Senate would be vastly different.

If young people voted in the same numbers as older people, the House and Senate would be vastly different.
Not gonna happen with our current system. Make voting compulsatory, just like taxes. Create a voting holiday. Allow mail-in ballots, ect.

I love how you will continue to bang this “it’s all your fault, young people” drum and never come remotely close to acknowledging that older generations vote in shitty people. You are sailor/jhmd/Palma level at this point.

I love how you will continue to bang this “it’s all your fault, young people” drum and never come remotely close to acknowledging that older generations vote in shitty people. You are sailor/jhmd/Palma level at this point.

Dyed in the wool millennial here. Just voted straight ticket Republican in the ATL burbs during early voting. The lines were long with old people and MAGA hats. Suck it, liberals.

Dyed in the wool millennial here. Just voted straight ticket Republican in the ATL burbs during early voting. The lines were long with old people and MAGA hats. Suck it, liberals.

Given that y'all have a black woman running for governor down there, it doesn't surprise me that white olds are voting in large numbers. Can't have a colored woman sitting in the governor's chair!

Given that y'all have a black woman running for governor down there, it doesn't surprise me that white olds are voting in large numbers. Can't have a colored woman sitting in the governor's chair!

I think they prefer the term "Negress."

No, it's a relatively new super cool white supremacist group that just beat up a bunch of people in NY.

Keep in mind catamount things the people who stop white supremacists from beating up people are the real problem. He’s all crazed about Antifa.

AGAIN, if the younger vote shows up, NONE of this matters. You can't deny that if the MILLENNIAL voters show up to vote everyone does, Trump wouldn't be POTUS and we would have the first BLACK female governor.

You will dance try to blame everyone but you, but the truth is your generation will blame the losses on everyone but themselves just like RJ says you would.

No, it's a relatively new super cool white supremacist group that just beat up a bunch of people in NY.

Reading in between the lines here, but sounds like they are the opposite gang that formed in response to Antifa. America is fucked.

Super confident he knows enough to condemn antifa.
Aloof enough on white supremacist groups to pretend to not understand why they exist.

"both sides."

Back