• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millenials have no idea about such things...

Also the best ever, the Nature Boy uttering "My shoes cost more than your house" Whoooooooooo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-LQH8N6Ug

Gen X does get to claim Degeneration X

tumblr_lrlf2jprGe1qfq2wc.jpg

Fucking Millenials are so lazy. Meet Joe, the 26YO One Night Stand Homeless Man, who lives on the streets of Manhattan when he can't find a woman to shack up with.

LOL. That guy would be on tour with the GD back in the day.

what an incredible story. professional high functioning alcoholic.

Yeah, I mean in the daylight, he still looks pretty fucking grubby, but he keeps up a thin enough veneer of decency that I can see how he might convince another wasted person to take him home for the night. What the story conveniently leaves out is that I'm sure he goes home with a good number of dudes as well.

Yeah, I mean in the daylight, he still looks pretty fucking grubby, but he keeps up a thin enough veneer of decency that I can see how he might convince another wasted person to take him home for the night. What the story conveniently leaves out is that I'm sure he goes home with a good number of dudes as well.

haha, good call. It must get pretty tough to take a lady home after three or four days of striking out and no shower

I don't understand the complaints that olds and old millenials have with facebook - it's just a website, use it as little or as much as you want, nobody gives a shit. Your little sanctimonius "im giving up facebook for lent blah blah blah" drama queen bullshit is stupid. Do you also complain about the tv channels you don't watch, or the tools you never use?

I don't understand the complaints that olds and old millenials have with facebook - it's just a website, use it as little or as much as you want, nobody gives a shit. Your little sanctimonius "im giving up facebook for lent blah blah blah" drama queen bullshit is stupid. Do you also complain about the tv channels you don't watch, or the tools you never use?

These are the same kind of people who start a thread to announce their departure from the boards.

These are the same kind of people who start a thread to announce their departure from the boards.
Who are obviously all milennials, amirite?

Mods, have the attorney letters come on behalf of millennials or other generations?

That should settle this.

Perhaps millennials aren't as annoying and irritating on Facebook as genXers. Kudos to them.

I have some good opinions of millennials:

Tech savvy
They love music
They love booze
Great weed and tolerance of weed
Highly tolerant in general, not xenophobic racist or homophobic
They eat good food
They have a good sense of humor, not stuffy or prudish

Mods, have the attorney letters come on behalf of millennials or other generations?

That should settle this.

Notice that none of the major "look at me" posters are millenials....

That should settle this.

I can't think of any millenials that have threatened lawsuits over stuff on the boards.

thats because millennials are pussies. Also probably too poor to pay for a lawyer. Get a job millennials

Perhaps millennials aren't as annoying and irritating on Facebook as genXers. Kudos to them.

I have some good opinions of millennials:

Tech savvy
They love music
They love booze
Great weed and tolerance of weed
Highly tolerant in general, not xenophobic racist or homophobic
They eat good food
They have a good sense of humor, not stuffy or prudish

Sounds like a fun bunch of people.

And here's what's wrong with American parenting and therefore kids today.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/24/how-disneys-frozen-ruined-my-life/

Jeez. We have our fair share of Frozen shit but nothing like that guy. We have the DVD, one shirt, a couple of puzzles, an Elsa dress, Elsa and Anna dolls, and I think that's it. No more than I had Batman or Sesame Street stuff when I was my daughter's age. I try not to be Judgy McParent but that dude created the monster.

we don't have any frozen junk, but by christ i know the words to every song

Back