• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millennials don’t send food back

I probably give more neg rep than the average poster based on the little I get while almost definitely deserving it. So I am down, I want the hate to fly freely.

RJ is afraid, very afraid of neg rep, sounds like a prison bitch, and you know what prison bitches do..... suck dick because they have now power.

Don't pay attention to tags or rep. In case you haven't noticed, i have a little square not any rep totals.

But the bitch here is YOU.

You are afraid to put your name to what you want to say. That's classic definition of being a coward. You want to say something but are AFRAID to let anyone know it was you. It's the living embodiment of being a millennial...NO RESPONSIBILITY for your words or actions.

Man RJ the boomer bitch that acts like every millennial stereotype out there, it’s just sad, born two generations too soon.

You know that I said it and won't post anything I wouldn't say to your face. How does that "qualify" in your world?

This is so easy. You guys are proving my point better than I ever could. Nothing is ever your fault. Blame everyone but yourselves.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jaredme.../#5a53de3c1d63

"Millennials have been called the most entrepreneurial generation. While this may be true based on their desires to start businesses, millennials are not following through on their entrepreneurial dreams."

"The Brookings Institution reports that business startup rates are much lower now than in the 1980s. Business dynamism, determined by firm entry, firm exit, and job reallocation rates, has declined by over 4%. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larryal.../#2d661bc23f34

"According to the Small Business Administration, only about 2% of millennials were self-employed as of 2014. Compare that to 7.6% of generation Xers and 8.3% of baby boomers. This implies that millennials today are far less likely to start or own their own businesses than their older counterparts. And that’s not all. The Kaufman Foundation found similarly surprising statistics on millennials starting businesses; young people represented about 23% of new entrepreneurs in 2013, which is down from 35% back in 1996. This implies that age differences alone aren’t enough to justify that discrepancy; it appears to be a generational shift."

Boomers are much more likely to start our own businesses than millennials. That's on you.

You know that I said it and won't post anything I wouldn't say to your face. How does that "qualify" in your world?

Don't talk like you're one of them, RJ. You're not - even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out - like a leper. See, their "morals", their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

I never send food back for being cooked improperly, I'll eat it then complain to my fiance and we don't go back. If a side or something is messed up I'll mention to the wait staff that I ordered X and it's in their hands if they choose to correct it at that point.

I never send food back for being cooked improperly, I'll eat it then complain to my fiance and we don't go back. If a side or something is messed up I'll mention to the wait staff that I ordered X and it's in their hands if they choose to correct it at that point.

This is crazy to me. The restaurant is part of the service industry. They are literally there to serve you. Why would you not say anything if you didn’t get what you ordered?

Don't talk like you're one of them, RJ. You're not - even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out - like a leper. See, their "morals", their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

My post showed why I wasn't and would never be "one of them".

The saddest part is what you say in red. With all these communications and social tools, they could change the world and have more strength, but they are too afraid. That's really sad.

WRONG AGAIN...give the rep...have some balls and SIGN it...don't hide...You are a coward who wants to hide...

Be a MAN! Take responsibility for what you say...

That's not what anonymous internet message boards are about. :internets:

My post showed why I wasn't and would never be "one of them".

The saddest part is what you say in red. With all these communications and social tools, they could change the world and have more strength, but they are too afraid. That's really sad.

They have nothing, nothing to threaten you with. Nothing to do with all their "strength".

Blocking rep/rep totals might be the most millennial thing a poster can do on these here boards.

The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules, RJ.

Also I don't want Neg to be anonymous because I'm scurred of signing it. I want it to be that way so there will be more of it.

How RJ is the poster millennial that missed the right generation, feel free to add any others.

Entitled- if he doesn’t get his way he complains to the mods, no single poster has complained to the mods more than RJ probably by a factor of 1000

Safe space- RJ had an entire system of reputation changed because he needs to be safe from neg rep,

Refuses to get a real job- see any weird idea (scam) associated with RJ on the boards, some might be novel others change your life

Waits to get married - 60+ and not married, check

Refuses to take responsibility- nothing is ever his fault, he is perfect and blames the usual suspects for all short comings

How many times, if any, has anyone sent food back, generations not withstanding? What a dumb fucking article.

ETA - not to mention, what a dumb fucking thread.

Last edited:
Back