• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millennials don’t send food back

How RJ is the poster millennial that missed the right generation, feel free to add any others.

Entitled- if he doesn’t get his way he complains to the mods, no single poster has complained to the mods more than RJ probably by a factor of 1000

Safe space- RJ had an entire system of reputation changed because he needs to be safe from neg rep,

Refuses to get a real job- see any weird idea (scam) associated with RJ on the boards, some might be novel others change your life

Waits to get married - 60+ and not married, check

Refuses to take responsibility- nothing is ever his fault, he is perfect and blames the usual suspects for all short comings

Here's a hint...never play poker with palma...if I can do this to you so easily, he'd have all your cash...

Here's a hint...never play poker with palma...if I can do this to you so easily, he'd have all your cash...

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

I had to help him for free. I'm Jewish. I'd feel guilty if I didn't give him a heads up.

I had to help him for free. I'm Jewish. I'd feel guilty if I didn't give him a heads up.

Well, I know the truth. There's no going back. You've changed things...forever.

If the food is under cooked, I have no problem sending it back. If I asked for no onion or avocado or something like that and it comes with it, as long as I can easily pick it off I am not sending it back.

If the food is under cooked, I have no problem sending it back. If I asked for no onion or avocado or something like that and it comes with it, as long as I can easily pick it off I am not sending it back.

yeah, killing a restaurant for a mistake seems kinda dumb

This -- except it would have to be basically raw for me to send it back (or they just brought me the wrong thing completely). I have probably only done it a handful of times in my life, and have gone back to at least one of the restaurants because its normally very good so why not go back.

I bet Moonz sends his steaks back if he deems them to be 1 degree off his preferred temp.

This -- except it would have to be basically raw for me to send it back (or they just brought me the wrong thing completely). I have probably only done it a handful of times in my life, and have gone back to at least one of the restaurants because its normally very good so why not go back.

I bet Moonz sends his steaks back AFTER EATING 80% if he deems them to be 1 degree off his preferred temp.

FIFY

I'm 46 and I'm w the millennials on this one.

26ui4z.jpg

i don't think I have ever sent anything back unless I found a hair in it or something.

I also can't stand people who ask the server 20 questions about the food and have 5 modifications to the order. "Can you ask the chef to substitute kimchee for the pickles, and put the dressing on the side, and no croutons on the salad, and can I have that with just the bottom bun, oh and also is the eggplant in season? Because if it isn't in season I'll just have the okra instead. Can you do that steamed and not fried?" GTF out. Pick something off the menu and eat it. Before anyone gets triggered I'm not talking about asking questions to avoid legit food allergy issues.

If I find a hair in my food, I’m out.

Usually in the bathroom 🤢 🤮

i don't think I have ever sent anything back unless I found a hair in it or something.

I also can't stand people who ask the server 20 questions about the food and have 5 modifications to the order. "Can you ask the chef to substitute kimchee for the pickles, and put the dressing on the side, and no croutons on the salad, and can I have that with just the bottom bun, oh and also is the eggplant in season? Because if it isn't in season I'll just have the okra instead. Can you do that steamed and not fried?" GTF out. Pick something off the menu and eat it. Before anyone gets triggered I'm not talking about asking questions to avoid legit food allergy issues.

tumblr_opygvr9Ks51rcn1qfo1_500.gif

When I am drunk one of my favorite things to do is ask a waitress 10 questions about a particular dish, then turn around and ordering something random AF.

I have a former coworker who was the worst to go eat with. He’d always have these lopsided substitution requests. Like, instead of lettuce could I add bacon and cheese but he’d fight like hell if there was an upcharge.

I have a former coworker who was the worst to go eat with. He’d always have these lopsided substitution requests. Like, instead of lettuce could I add bacon and cheese but he’d fight like hell if there was an upcharge.

One of my buddies will just start trying to openly negotiate with service over the price of food in those situations. Like adding a an egg would be $3 and he tries to bring that price down to $1.50, a reasonable price for an egg. The fuck?

Back