• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

millennials eschew booze; "juice crawls" instead

lol reporting/fretting about "millennials" has officially jumped the shark

fonziejumpsshark3sl.gif

When I was in LA for buckets' wedding me and a buddy were in line to grab coffee to ward off the jet lag and the guy behind us says to the guy next to him:

"So are you working tomorrow because if not I'd really like to buy you a juice flight and talk some more about your art."

All we could wonder was WTF is a juice flight?

“I want to wake up each morning with a fresh mind so I can write,” says Ryan Fischer, a 35-year-old dog walker and writer who hasn’t touched alcohol for the past few months and recently returned from a shamanic retreat. “At night my dad has a couple of whiskeys and my mom has a Pinot Grigio and they lull into the night. I just don’t want to do that.”

You know why your mom and dad have some drinks each night, d-bag? Because they raised a son who is now a 35-year-old dog walker.

“I want to wake up each morning with a fresh mind so I can write,” says Ryan Fischer, a 35-year-old dog walker and writer who hasn’t touched alcohol for the past few months and recently returned from a shamanic retreat. “At night my dad has a couple of whiskeys and my mom has a Pinot Grigio and they lull into the night. I just don’t want to do that.”

You know why your mom and dad have some drinks each night, d-bag? Because they raised a son who is now a 35-year-old dog walker.

Great post.

I'm sure we'll read an article in a few years about how millennials are raging alcoholics.

And don't forget about the all important shamanic retreat.

Back