• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS 2013

Better than Seattle winning after that Dempsey transfer garbage.

You know, I was thinking about this. Seattle was everyone's darling for a while - great atmosphere and fans, etc... Then, it's like they became this soulless, sterile team with silly uniforms. The Oregon Ducks of futbol, if you will.

Ruh roh, Yedlin scores and a minute later EJ gets a goal. Still 5-3 aggregate, but the momentum has certainly shifted.

Last edited:
You know, I was thinking about this. Seattle was everyone's darling for a while - great atmosphere and fans, etc... Then, it's like they became this soulless, sterile team with silly uniforms. The Oregon Ducks of futbol, if you will.

Seattle's kits are awesome

And Houston again? Are you serious? Can't wait to watch them lose yet another final

Seattle's kits are awesome

And Houston again? Are you serious? Can't wait to watch them lose yet another final

Seattle-Sounders-Home-Kit.jpg

yes

973d1d908af94a088220bcdad8ba8548.ashx

no

Their home and aways are probably the best in the MLS. The bright blue/highlighter green is their 3rd kit, IIRC. I'm not high on it but their regular kits are miles ahead of most other MLS jerseys

The kit they wore last night is atrocious. Again, Oregon Ducks-like.

There are some ugly ass kits in MLS, no doubt. Personally, I like Portland's.

The Timbers' set is good--both home and away (I like using red for the Rose City aways).

The Rapids kits were reallly nice this year. Mostly that Colorado flag shirt.

That's funny. I love the blue ones, too, but when I found out North Meck SC had become "Carolina Rapids" and was obviously going to wear all Rapids gear, I asked about these and my wife told me they were ugly. Totally disagree with her. What's new. If you're reading, mrssiff...j/k.

Zusi dribbles to the corner as SKC has a promising attack late.

2-1 down late in Panama. THAT'S when you dribble to the corner

Sobering up now after the game today. Just a rugby match, and Stott was letting EVERYTHING slide. I still can't believe Collin came out of that game without a yellow.

Just remembered this was on. Disappointed to see Timbers have conceded three and trail by two.

Huge goal for Portland at the end of the match. They can win by two in Portland. Three would have been a stretch.

Back