• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS Playoffs Thread

With the 7th Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the Evertonian himself, Leighton Baines

With the 6th Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the guy that only wants USMNT Players, Screamindemon3

With the 9th Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the man that cares about nothing but Manchester United and the EPL, DeacVision7

1) I never get why people capitalize my name. But I don't really care, just a curious thing I've observed.

2) This is a snake draft, right?

With the 5th Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the poster in a totally different time zone and a hater of Ives Galarcep, Oslo United

MONTE! I get back to back picks. This will come in handy as I still have no idea about any players. I hope some have played in Europe.

Team Geriatric!

With the 4th Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the man that hopes to wake the MLS, WaketheUniverse

With the 3rd Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the wonder boy from Seattle, Jahova's Wetness

With the 2rd Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, a true hardcore supporter of the USMNT and the leader of BOB OUT!!!!!, WFRW

And finally, with the 1st Pick in the 2011 Wake Forest Sports Board Draft, the man who claims "Despite the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm really excited for this', NoVaDeacon

NoVaDeacon
WFRW
Jahova's Wetness
WaketheUniverse
Oslo United
SD3
Leighton Baines
TexasDeac10
DV7
GSTerp

Hahahaha, I completely missed that gsterp was the 10th pick. So much for my back to back picks. Rats.

Hahahaha, I completely missed that gsterp was the 10th pick. So much for my back to back picks. Rats.

Yeah I sent NoVa a PM list of the players in a random 1-10 numbering format. The let GSTerp post 1-10 in a random order so that I had no influence on the seedings. He said he would LOL when he was the last pick. I hope he's LOLing

Please tell me this a situation like the other fantasy football where everyone in the world knows who the number one pick should be. Then, tell me the name of that player.

Also, hopefully this player does more than Chris Johnson did

Back