• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS Playoffs Thread

Can't believe you guys aren't hyped about DANNY CALIFF scoring! Great pedigree he has!

also, was wondering why your board seemed to disappear all of a sudden lately. didn't realize everyone left.

Holy crap you guys have tags here! That was the best part of the most recent Terp boards we abandoned!

And yea GSTerp I have to lock it. And will do so tomorrow when all scoring stats are where we want them.

FIFY, though mrssiff believes the "colors of this new board need to be a little more aesthetically pleasing." :rulz:

Que? I like our colors here.

What would she prefer?

Always open for suggestions here.

True.

Here's why I love my wife, by the way: she's in charge of my daughter's high school's senior awards night. A planning meeting was scheduled for 7 pm tomorrow - right around tipoff for Purdue-VCU.

She canceled the meeting. That's my girl.

HAHA! Sounds like my kind of woman! Complete BOSS maneuver.

Went to the DC United game last night and had a great time. I'm 100% onboard with them.

Back