• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Montreal

I love going to the Al's game and that was always part of my aforementioned Fall trip (as well as a Concordia football game the previous day).

F the Habs though, their fans suck. I love the people of Montreal, hate the local hockey team's fans.

Haven’t been since about 2015 or so but for sure Au Pied de Cochon and Schwartz’s. Also get some bagels. Joe Beef was awesome too but I think at least one of the two chefs left so check up on reviews.

I happened to be in Montreal when Johnny Manziel made his debut for the Alouettes. Of course I bought tickets. He threw 4 interceptions in the first half including one on his first pass attempt. The whole crowd was booing him by the end of the half. Didn't play the second half. Jeremiah Masoli was the QB of the other team and he threw for like 400 yards.
but you can drink Molson and literally stand almost on the sidelines!

Back