• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More censorship

Marietta Deac

Reaction score
BKF just had some posts taken down on the marching band board of a tennis player because they showed, "shock!", some nippleage. Nothing you can't see any day or any time on network television nowadays. The pansy syndrome on those boards hasn't gotten unbelievable. Oh, did I mention the photographs were of here playing tennis?!

offending photo that was deleted

large_Andrea+Petkovic+1.jpg

That got deleted, but for years hot chick threads were allowed with scantily clad women? So very consistent.

For the record, I approve of hot chick threads.

has a kid even ever posted on those boards? who gives a fuck?

but that thread did give us this from TheReff:

"True all that. Time to get myself on the Old Gold & Black boards."

has a kid even ever posted on those boards? who gives a fuck?

YOU WATCH YOURSELF, BUDDY

My 10 year old nephew could read this tonight when I babysit him. He will then turn to me and say, "that's a bad word!"

I'll say, "Yep, it's a grown up word. You don't use it."

He will say, "I already know that."

And we will continue on living our lives.

YOU WATCH YOURSELF, BUDDY

My 10 year old nephew could read this tonight when I babysit him. He will then turn to me and say, "that's a bad word!"

I'll say, "Yep, it's a grown up word. You don't use it."

He will say, "I already know that."

And we will continue on living our lives.

So if I post a picture of a dog shitting on a pillow, will Felix learn to do the same?

I didn't think I'd log back in TOS, but I had to comment on how fucking ridiculous that is.

Back