• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More censorship

north-korea-flag.jpg

94deac tells me turf is a good guy in real life, and i have no reason to doubt him

again, some people simply should not be mods

unfortunately, those are usually the people who are drawn to the position

just like certain people become police officers

"We Top Flight Security of the WORLD, Craig. Not just the City, THE WORLD!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKpVRalJaZE

The mods over there know what they're doing. Myself and multiple others I know have actively told them that their actions would run off a large majority of posters. At this point, my guess is they've decided to go all out, burn it to the ground, and try to build it up again. That's the only way this hyper-overreaction makes any sense. Maybe they felt they did lose control and now want to reshape the boards into something more suitable to them.

Or maybe they've all lost their damned minds. Who knows. I think I've reached the "leave them be" mindset now.

I just racked up two bans over there...I wasn't even trying that hard. It's certainly lights out and game over for Deacon Sports.

deacfreke2: That board is even worse. Say something that dv7, IrishSlim, or their lackeys don't like and they attack your account, add foolish things to your post, add derogatory stuff on your info that shows. It's actually way more of a police state over there than here. Don't believe me? Offer any viewpoint that varies the least little bit from the party line over there, and they heap the abuse on you.

It's hilarious that they call it the free speech board, a sad and pitiful joke.

Lol.

Haha...I was banned yesterday despite it being well over 48 hours since my last post. Idiots.

What did you do to get the two bans?

Posted two polls. First one was 'Will This Thread Get Deleted' (all four options were yes, and pointed at a different reason why TOS is failing). Second was 'Favorite DeaconSports Pastime' (options were arbitrary deletions, unsubstantiated bannings, nipples, ip glitches, etc). Pretty harmless, but definitely inflammatory on my part. I still have 3 active accounts, but I'm not sure I care enough to post over there anymore.

deacfreke2: That board is even worse. Say something that dv7, IrishSlim, or their lackeys don't like and they attack your account, add foolish things to your post, add derogatory stuff on your info that shows. It's actually way more of a police state over there than here. Don't believe me? Offer any viewpoint that varies the least little bit from the party line over there, and they heap the abuse on you.

It's hilarious that they call it the free speech board, a sad and pitiful joke.

Lol.

What an asshole.

Back